Reviews for Declaration
linklover77 chapter 1 . 7/29/2010
Excellent! I adore this story so much! ;) Great job! I love how Buzz is bashful around Jessie! It makes it that much cuter!
JessieBuzz TS3 which SQUEAL chapter 1 . 7/9/2010
Haha, couldn't resist even though it's kind of long. I used to be a writer here until my mom wouldn't let me anymore. I was Kakashiluver, so sorry guys someday I'll be back after I get my own apartment. But anyways I absolutley love how everybody is so in character. That is a big thing with me! I think you should continue this, it's really good. Buzz and Jessie forever!
twitterp4ted chapter 1 . 7/3/2010
And I adore this.

Teehee. Nice story. :)
keep-me-posted chapter 1 . 7/3/2010
L.O.V.E! Absolutely amazing. Also, this line made me giggle: "Oh yeah, sure. Jessie's about as romantic as a hockey puck." I can so hear Woody saying that, lol.
samuraistar chapter 1 . 6/30/2010
I loved it when he said "I adore you too!" It was so cute!

I can't get over how good you are at this; this is inspiring! I might actually finish my Kingdom Hearts story so I can get it out of the way and get into Toy Story! ;D See what you've started?
XxSpacexCowgirlxX chapter 1 . 6/25/2010
*insert fangirl scream*

This was so CUTE!

OMGOMGOMG! xD

Jessie is so funny. You capture her so well and Buzz being so bashful was great!
94hearts chapter 1 . 6/19/2010
That was really good! I could almost hear everybody's voices perfectly- especially Woody, Rex, Jessie, and Bo. Great oneshot. Gonna fav it now! :D
Yu-Gi-Ah 2.0 chapter 1 . 6/2/2010
TOTALLY ADORABLE XD! I can't wait for TS3 but reading this fic helps _!

BYE BYE!
Fizzy Starburst chapter 1 . 2/8/2010
You are just absoultely pro at Buzz/Jessie. I love it!
Bob Zox chapter 1 . 1/30/2010
I love how the brave Space Ranger is too shy to tell Jessie how he feels! Angsty-Fluff haha!
elfenmew chapter 1 . 1/25/2010