Reviews for Revelation 6:8
Emmers224 chapter 4 . 1/7/2012
Oh wow! This series is crazy good! I'm beginning to get quite addicted. On to the next installment!
scootersmom chapter 4 . 10/21/2011
This is so fantastic! I loved this episode and am heading for the next one. What is wrong with Sam? I can't wait to find out! Thanks for all of your hard work and for sharing it with the rest of us.
CalamityJim chapter 4 . 5/22/2010
I totally bought the Worst Case Complete Survival hand guide so I could use it write. I feel better knowing other people read it too. XD
CalamityJim chapter 1 . 5/22/2010
Well, crap. Now I'm addicted.
shmrck14 chapter 4 . 2/20/2010
I really enjoyed ep 2, so many highlights:

-Dean reliving Sam’s death and burning his body over and over again

- staying at Bobby’s, that in this AU he is still such a great support for them, including how horrified he was to hear about John’s last words to Dean

-Continuation of S1 canon Sam being single minded in wanting to search for John and not take on hunts on the side.

-gore, like the show can get, with the description of the guinea pigs turning on their owner and the suspense in the description as the reader knows its not going to end well!

Interesting MOTW, and I hope this doesn’t offend, but my only critique would be I felt there was a short cut resolution to the immediate threat of the bear and the true problem, ghost horse, left unresolved so I hope that gets revisited.
Spoilerwolf chapter 1 . 2/19/2010
Aw.. sleepy!Sammy :p

And Bobby is just awesome in this. :) Being the parent these two boys have needed their whole lives where John just couldn't provide.

Jess.
gidgetgal9 chapter 4 . 2/7/2010
Wow, talk about of biblical proportions! The boys have their hands full. Lovely brotherly moments in the cave. Really enjoyed it. :)
gidgetgal9 chapter 3 . 2/7/2010
Lions, guinea pigs and bears oh my! What a chapter and what a cliffie! :)
gidgetgal9 chapter 2 . 2/7/2010
Poor boys! Enjoyed the banter between Ellen and Bobby in this chapter. :)
gidgetgal9 chapter 1 . 2/7/2010
Liked that you wrote this in a large part in Bobby's pov. This was great... and yes they need to talk! :0)
Nana56 chapter 4 . 1/31/2010
Huh! How about that! If I hadn't already read the scripture verse, I'd have had Dean's same reaction. Very interesting.

Okay. Great case. But I'm terrified for Sam! I keep feeling like he's not really back to stay and you can't do that to us! Please?

Sam's got to start coming around; get his strength back and stay awake!

Great mystery here. :)
DontKnowMyName chapter 2 . 1/26/2010
So great! I can't wait for the next part ). Something tells me the hunters wont listen to Bobby but they really should if they know whats best. I love this so much!
DontKnowMyName chapter 1 . 1/26/2010
So awesome! You guys are doing such an amazing job and I love it. Thank you for bringing back the cute, shy, nervous and all around awesome Sammy. He's still great now but he's just better in your VS lol ).
Linz chapter 2 . 1/26/2010
This is simply wonderful! Am eagerly waiting for the next chapter!
IritIlan chapter 1 . 1/26/2010
I love seeing protective Bobby, It's good that they have him on their side now.

And I love seeing Sam and Dean together again and can't stay away from each other.

Can't wait to find out how did Sam got back, and why.