Reviews for Never Forget to Let the Cat Stay at Home
TheCanineClergy chapter 1 . 6/2
I'm fine with trollfics, even ones as disturbing as yours, but please at least place the stories in the proper rating. This may not be as violent as most of your other stories, but a mouse entering someone's pussy is not something that should be in a T rated story. Thank you.
Blue050645TL chapter 1 . 4/14/2016
Stupid haters...
TOP LEL chapter 1 . 3/10/2016
What is this masterpiece? Need more like this!
aXisFF chapter 1 . 8/2/2015
Please make this "Fiction M." Seriously, this is fucked up.
anonymousgurl chapter 1 . 1/31/2015
This would have been AWESOME if the "comfort setting" on Samus's suit, wouldn't have "comforted" Tom, though I am quite happy about the end, and that Samus took them in, finally something to make her happy, like the Baby (Metroid) did.
GGMK chapter 1 . 3/22/2014
Samus, get ready for a messed up house.
Return of Ajax chapter 1 . 11/11/2012
Do not listen to these punks who do not understand your mad genius! You are a hero, and I lvoe you. I you do not write tom jerry metroid crossover, then who will?
ToddytheMonkey chapter 1 . 8/4/2012
What the hell? Get this off..
MullerLowLife chapter 1 . 6/5/2011
Violating Tom and Jerry?

That is a line that did not need to be crossed. Usually I find your work hilarious, if extremely disturbed and disgusting, but that was a line that did not need to be crossed. You should be ashamed for violating a classic cartoon such as this.
Vorinclex chapter 1 . 6/4/2011
Beautiful as always, my dear ComicsNix.

Your works of passion never fail to grant me greater insight into the frail complexity of the human condition.

I thank you and pray that you continue your work.
The Master Flamer chapter 1 . 9/15/2010
What the fuck indeed! Get this stupid shit off of here!
Xandrae chapter 1 . 6/3/2010