Reviews for Frustration
Irbise chapter 1 . 1/21/2013
wow, this was hot and most definitely Vincent :)
Taquiner chapter 1 . 12/15/2012
Incredible! Ha, Vincents flirting with Tifa was so cute.
x Euphoria chapter 1 . 9/15/2012
Good stuff of course :) I love me some Tifa and Vincent romance 3!
Varna chapter 1 . 6/29/2012
hahaha that last comment was priceless!
Sexy Ninja Muffin chapter 1 . 1/7/2011
Ohhh jez. I died. I want Vincent. Ladies, shall we make a machine to extract him from the game and clone him? How does about three each sound?

And if they act like Vincent does in this I think we will all be very happy women.
sakR9 chapter 1 . 10/24/2010
This was too smexy for words.

And the ending was so PERFECT. He could see her bra? Hilarious.

Thank you for writing this!
silverokami2009 chapter 1 . 8/30/2010
Wow. I dont know what else to say about this story. Awesome job. you made everything so visual.
Ski October chapter 1 . 3/28/2010
One word:

HAWT.
Drizzitt chapter 1 . 3/22/2010
Hot, Sexy, absuloutely Fantastic! You're right, there aren't enough sexy VincentxTifa stories out there but you have truly done justice with this one! Personally Im more of a SephxTifa fan but this was pure gold, I couldn't help but love it. You have a great writing style and theres a brilliant balance of humour and lust without taking Vincent or Tifa out of character! Fabulous!
pi.xxel chapter 1 . 3/7/2010
HOT!
Illusion of the Mirror chapter 1 . 3/1/2010
Aye...frustrating indeed.
forevermare chapter 1 . 1/27/2010
My God, woman, I love your stories!

The orgasm banter was priceless, especially when Vincent told Tifa, "Perhaps we can make an orgasm together."
Shtit chapter 1 . 1/26/2010
Don't get weirded out or anything, but when I get married, I want you there at the honeymoon writing it down. So when people ask me how the honeymoon went, I'll just toss them your writing. "That's how it went." Hahahahaha. Not really of course, but damn! You write so well on this subject. It is inspiring. I want to be a character in one of your stories.

Bottom line, you write how I feel about it all. I can't express myself as well as you write, so reading your stories is just so rewarding. I can point at your story and go, "See! That's what I'm talking about, right there!" Thank you.
CNome chapter 1 . 1/25/2010
Damn! That was HOT with a capital HOT! My only problem with it was that you didn't do both the orgasm talk and the actual act in the same day ;) Of course it did build tension nicely!
Fostersb chapter 1 . 1/25/2010
Awesome one-shot! You are so right, there are just not enough good sexy Tifa/Vincent stories out there. I loved how you were able to keep both of them in character, maintaining the mystery and tension. Keep it up!