Reviews for The Neighbor: Anytime, Anyplace
sarahmicaela88 chapter 15 . 10/9/2016
So is this story ever gonna be updated?
sarahmicaela88 chapter 11 . 10/9/2016
This is never good when this happens. Hiding shit, especially exes are never good.
sarahmicaela88 chapter 10 . 10/9/2016
So she misses when their love was still new and exciting. They're the ones who have to do that. Keep up the effort sure monents happen and they surprise us with the sudden opportunity, but most of the time its on us to do it also. If she wants romance and new experinces then she has to say so or find the time.
sarahmicaela88 chapter 9 . 10/9/2016
Yeah that boy doesnt just knw a little French. He was fronting, he's pretty damn close to being fluent.
sarahmicaela88 chapter 5 . 10/8/2016
Damn these two really have no limit as to where they sate their carnal desires. And I fucking love it.
sarahmicaela88 chapter 4 . 10/8/2016
Holy fuck I forgot how hot car sex could be.
sarahmicaela88 chapter 3 . 10/8/2016
Well I could see why her mind would make that assumption about him.
sarahmicaela88 chapter 2 . 10/8/2016
Fuck this is so hot seriously.
sarahmicaela88 chapter 1 . 10/8/2016
Oh my God. Just wow. Seriously.
Guest chapter 15 . 5/27/2016
The last thing you ever wrote :(
Guest chapter 1 . 5/7/2016
Janet Jackson! Although I always hear the Kendrick Lamar's "Poetic Justice" sample in my head despite this being written before the songs released.
iamME31 chapter 15 . 5/7/2016
Any chance for an update?
lakeisha81 chapter 15 . 3/29/2015
Noooooooo! PLEASE FINISH THIS STORY!
Guest chapter 1 . 10/2/2014
I got to this chapter and realized...I can't stand her, and I really cannot stand him. And I can't stand most of the reviews you've gotten. This is not a relationship. It's just sex, but most of your reviewers can't comprehend that, and I feel sorry for them. He IS a cheater. She knows, but still wants him. It's that simple.
jk chapter 14 . 7/22/2014
when did this turn into bella keeping the space up? jack asked for it so bella should give it to him...a lot of it! jack wasn't just a ass for lusting after and meeting in secret with his x he was also a ass what the whole last month? waiting for bella to leave, happy when she did, feeling smothered even though bella has been walking on eggshells all this time trying to give him space, not giving it up ect ect...I think jake can go fuck himself and really this tyler dude is not the one but where the hell is edweird when bella needs a warm body in her bed?