Reviews for The Neighbor: Anytime, Anyplace
lakeisha81 chapter 15 . 3/29
Noooooooo! PLEASE FINISH THIS STORY!
Guest chapter 1 . 10/2/2014
I got to this chapter and realized...I can't stand her, and I really cannot stand him. And I can't stand most of the reviews you've gotten. This is not a relationship. It's just sex, but most of your reviewers can't comprehend that, and I feel sorry for them. He IS a cheater. She knows, but still wants him. It's that simple.
jk chapter 14 . 7/22/2014
when did this turn into bella keeping the space up? jack asked for it so bella should give it to him...a lot of it! jack wasn't just a ass for lusting after and meeting in secret with his x he was also a ass what the whole last month? waiting for bella to leave, happy when she did, feeling smothered even though bella has been walking on eggshells all this time trying to give him space, not giving it up ect ect...I think jake can go fuck himself and really this tyler dude is not the one but where the hell is edweird when bella needs a warm body in her bed?
jk chapter 13 . 7/22/2014
fuck jake he acts like he did nothing wrong...with his I didn't even think about bella the whole time I was on the phone, lusting after angies tits and curves..he totally would have fucked angie if there was opportunity I have no doubt in my mind that he would have. I want bella to find someone else!
jk chapter 12 . 7/21/2014
bella is waaay to jealous but then again Jacob was emotionally cheating on her soooo she kinda had a right to yell at him I just hope that bella gets away from jake that relationship is not healthy
jk chapter 3 . 7/21/2014
that was sooooo fucking embarrassing! bella was sooooo embarrassing. she had no fucking right to act the way she did, she goes in all guns blazing fighting for something that isn't hers...to her knowledge why would she act that way if she knew they weren't together?
katyaleighb chapter 11 . 4/29/2014
Oh my god this is going to be horrible. Like post honeymoon phase and he's balling up all his frustration and I can see it all plummeting downhill right now with Angie...
alixandria chapter 15 . 4/8/2014
can't wait for the next ch..,.:-) :-) :-) :-) :-)
alixandria chapter 14 . 4/8/2014
hope they work it out?:-) :-) :-) :-)
alixandria chapter 13 . 4/8/2014
Coolll:-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-)
alixandria chapter 12 . 4/8/2014
Bella needs to chill out man!
alixandria chapter 11 . 4/7/2014
Bad timing for ang to turn up!
alixandria chapter 10 . 4/7/2014
I so loved it:-) ...:-) :-) ...:-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) ...:-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-)
alixandria chapter 9 . 4/7/2014
Cool:-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-)
alixandria chapter 8 . 4/7/2014
Coolness:-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-)