Reviews for Paradise Thwarted
GuesssWho chapter 1 . 7/1
LOL Well that was just SO very helpful
Linorien chapter 27 . 3/13/2014
I can't really put into words how much I enjoyed this. I can only say I wish it were a published book that I could have on my shelf next to Good Omens.
Linorien chapter 11 . 3/10/2014
One of your most hilarious chapters thus far! All of the fun LOTR references! I really want to see what you would come up with if you sat down to pen a continuation of LOTR featuring the continued adventures of the fellowship when they meet up occasionally to visit Aragorn and sneak out at night to get up to who knows what kind of shenanigans,
Linorien chapter 10 . 3/10/2014
Is that the exorcism from Supernatural I see? I mean I suppose it is somewhat standard but I wouldn't be surprised if you also watched spn and borrowed that as well. :)
Madame Reveuse chapter 25 . 2/18/2014
"Lucifer, sir, would you like some tea?"
"Would I!"
I've been waiting for this to happen ever since I started reading your GO-stories! And I mean literally ever since! I friggin love you (and Lucifer)! :D
anon chapter 12 . 12/21/2013
You know, when you say 'His Gabe-Sense started tingling', I think of a specific part of male anatomy and I can't help but laugh :D
Merriebear94 chapter 27 . 11/13/2013
Oh my gosh! Wow! I have read lots of fan fiction and this is the first review I have ever left (because I'm shy, not uncaring) because your GO fics are soooooo AMAZING! I came across Manchester Lost, partway through skipped back to HCFOoLWtB, finished Manchester Lost, and immediately devoured Paradise Twarted, all in about three or four days (I actually lost track of time but I know it was probably more than two days because I neglected a lot of homework in the process). I just wanted to thank you for writing these fics. I just love how you characterized everyone, how you handled all the relationships and interactions between the characters, I loved the wackiness of Inner Aziraphale, Crowley, and Hastur's little arc and how you incorporated them into the story, your Fallen!Aziraphale and Risen!Crowley were both so perfect, and there are so many more things I want to mention but I don't want to make you reread your own stories in the form of fangirl gushing so I will just say thank you again sooo very much for these amazing fics!
LadyArn chapter 26 . 9/20/2013
After rereading for what feels like the millionth time, I still can't get over this series. Manchester Lost and Paradise Thwarted are Good Omens CANON in my head, and I can't take Judeo-Christian religious discussions seriously because of it.

The reread was prompted by a discussion I recently got into about angels with a friend during a university lecture, and all that came to mind was your depiction of Uriel and Gabriel. I spent fifteen minutes giggling and got thrown out.

It was so worth it.
KatheeHDS chapter 8 . 7/23/2013
Helloooo!
I've been reading and enjoying all things GO you've written, and was planning on reviewing afterwards but this simply was TOO PRECIOUS

Teh fire geckos from TLoZ:TP!
*fangirl squee*
OH MY GOD I JUST CAN I DIE AND GOE TO THE 10TH LAYER ALREADY PLEASEZ WHEN TEH TIEM COMESZ?
I loved the fangirl layer and I love all your rpg references and it is all so awesome it hurts!
Pechance you have tumblr? I'd love to make your acquaince and stuff!
Really awesome stories, I can't wait to read this one full!

Today I'll dream of Crowley looking dashing in his Iron Boots walking across Mount Doom and wrestling with Gorons! (What's the plural for Goron? Goroni? I'll stick to Gorons)
Carla chapter 27 . 7/5/2013
Wow...that's really all I can say about this is "wow." But I'll somehow find the strength to praise you more :) I just found and read all of Manchester Lost and Paradise Thwarted over the course of this week and I am truly amazed. You managed to be hilarious, romantic, dramatic, and INSANELY CLEVER all at the same time! Seriously, the Death fulfilling his favor to Adam and the Agnes Nutter reincarnation bits? I was FREAKING OUT at the genius of it all! I loved everything about this story and I am truly, truly sad that it is over. Thank you so much for providing such a fantastic read and an exciting journey. Don't ever stop writing!
ImLostForever chapter 27 . 6/16/2013
What a lovely ending! I can't wait to read more (if there will be more).
thishazeleyeddemon chapter 27 . 5/13/2013
Wow. You really like Helena Bonham Carter and Johnny Depp, don't you?
BiblioMatsuri chapter 17 . 3/30/2013
Lower Tadfield. Now I'm sure of it: "Hazel Prue Fair-Alsip" is an anagram of Aziraphale Pulsifer - which explains how Newt wound up working for them in the first place.
BiblioMatsuri chapter 3 . 3/30/2013
I see that nearly losing his Zizi brought his mean streak back. Beware the Nice Ones, indeed.
BiblioMatsuri chapter 2 . 3/30/2013
Ow, the crack.

Is that Steve from the divine retakes bit where Crawly got his head squished?