Reviews for Paradise Thwarted
Voldy's pink teddy chapter 17 . 4/30/2010
Wow, I must have been tired when I read your last chapter, because I didn't see that little line at the bottom, and didn't realize that 'Lulu' had stabbed Michael, too. Well, at least they're still alive enough to insult each other like two-year-olds. "Yes it is!" "No it's not!" Lol. They're still very much siblings despite the immortal grudge between them.

I hope either Crowley or Belial get there soon enough to heal Raphael. Not that Belial would be inclined to, but maybe he would if Uriel gives him puppy-dog eyes, or alternatively went into Severer-mode and threatened him.

And Crowley embraced wrath and is his snakey, demon self again. God didn't have any use for 'Crowley the Angel' now, I suppose, so he let him fall. I'm really wondering about his motives; either he wanted Lucifer released and was trying to get Heaven and Hell to destroy each other, or he has some other master plan that we aren't privy to yet.
Sivaroobini Lupin-Black chapter 17 . 4/30/2010
Oh no. xD *stabs Inner Hastur*

I CAN'T BELIEVE YOU MADE HIM FALL AGAIN! :S And oh my goodness, Raphael! D: *hugs him and Zizi gently*

And Michael and Lucifer! *snicker*

Azazels. xD But poor Azi and Raphael! D: And Crowley. *wibbles*

Can't wait for the next chapter! And I hope you're feeling better, dear. 3
mirror2mirror chapter 17 . 4/30/2010
I'm really sorry for what you've gone through, and I hope you feel better. I can really say that an update cheered me up, because I really wasn't expecting it.

You're a genius at Mood Whiplash. Really. First of all, I was like, "You made Crowley... Fall... again..." and then "Uh oh."[/understatement] with Raphael and Zizi, but then Inner Hastur! Oh man, Inner Hastur was just hilarious and he only had two or three lines. I was laughing out loud when he just popped up, despite all the dread of the previous sections.

Michael and Lucifer. I don't know whether to laugh or to feel sorry for Michael at this point. I mean, before, I would have laughed because it's just so Michael, but now... well, after the previous chapter, I can't really do that. Poor thing.

Just a small note: ...following Aziraphale's following Aziraphale's real trail...
I don't know if that was supposed to be intentional, but I just thought I'd point it out. Sorry if I'm being nitpicky. But otherwise, the story's great as usual. I'll be looking for the next update.
Nolongeractivebyebye chapter 17 . 4/30/2010
You know, your updates made my monday (awful, 7 hours of class and too much homework)
This was a really bad week, and this made me cheer up, so thanks for uploading! Can't wait to read more of it
Also, sorry if there are spelling mistakes etc.
scrambled-eggs-at-midnight chapter 17 . 4/30/2010
Inner Hasture! Yay, I missed him!
Nimbus Llewelyn chapter 17 . 4/30/2010
Ok, the back into demon thing was fantastic! This is an incredible story but some parts of it don't QUITE reach with the heights of Manchester Lost, mind you I've never come across a sequel to a really good book/film that has, so it doesn't matter. This is like 90/100 to M. Lost's 98/100, and if anything the plot is better, though there has been the odd blip, but nothing major, and I put the problems down to personal bereavement, which I can only offer my greatest condolences, and having been in the same boat before, I can only say writing helps.

Some of this would make an incredible film, particularly Crowley beig refelled. he made a very bad angel, it just didn't seem quite right.

Well done, and please keep at it.
Oh p.s., that Good Omens 2 fic was nothing but an unmitigated disaster which is why I have postponed it permanently. Sorry.
Bookworm Gal chapter 17 . 4/30/2010
He's BACK! Mwahahahaha! Wonderful chapter and I am so looking forward to the next one. It sounds like there will be extreme violence and extreme coolness. Loved Brian's description of their powers, loved the fact that Mikey called Lucifer "Lulu" while trying to kick him into a Lake of Fire and did Crowley do what I think he did?. You are now the ruler of awesome "Good Omens" stories (of course, you gained that title in your last story, but this is only defending your title further).

And I hope things get better in your life. But the puppy on your head sounds cute.
Voldy's pink teddy chapter 16 . 4/27/2010
Seeing the war in Heaven from Michael's POV was entertaining. "...[Lucifer] decided to take on an omnipotent being, because that's smart, sure." Lol. He does have a unique way of pointing out the truth.

It was very interesting to see how both Michael and God were affected by the war in Heaven. I felt so sorry for both of them.

I also strangly don't want Lucifer to die, even though he just finished killing a bunch of people and stabbed a little girl in the back, through the heart...a girl that Michael was probably going to make himself kill. She really didn't have a chance, did she? Will we ever find out who she was?

Anyway, wonderful chapter.
LadyArn chapter 16 . 4/26/2010
Go Michael! Loved his narrative. "I want a really cool fight scene!" Doesn't ask for much, does he? XD
Mercurial Phoenix chapter 16 . 4/26/2010
This chapter is by far the most awesome and wonderful thing in the entire world. I will forever and ever and ever quote the Gospel according to Michael.

Also, this needs iconing like mad. May I?
mirror2mirror chapter 16 . 4/26/2010
Ngk. You suck. Michael and Lucifer and the epic battle, and... Yeah. But this was really awesome. Michael's voice is just amazing in here and- I really don't know what to say. So, I'm just going to point out my favorite line in this whole thing:

"Michael, you must rock the fuck out," said God, and so Michael started a rock band, with the help of the other three important Archangels, and proceeded to do just that.

'other three important Archangels'. Poor other three not-as-important Archangels.

But really, despite being quite shorter than the others, this is still very good. There's a little mistake with the asterisk numbers down at the bottom, but otherwise, perfect chapter.
Kira chapter 16 . 4/26/2010
And one more cliffhanger. That's mean, you know? But still, it was as fun as always. I'm happy everytime I see there's an update. That can really make my day. ...And, yeah, I should be learning right now too, writing my Abitur in a few days, but well... it's just too tempting xp Enjoy your commendation if you get one xD

Anyway, the scene with Mika in Luci's room, that was cute. He's such an idiot with an ego bigger than anything I've ever seen, but still he cares about his family, ...especially about Gabriel, ...pining over him for like thousands of years. XD ...of course he's not ;)

"You don't have to be like me," said Michael, "you could just be my super sexy girlfriend." *drop and lol at the same time*

"Give me what I want or else I'll kill everyone here even though we're all immortal!" Lu roared menacingly "and I demand respect for no reason! I am an evil demon gr!"

LOL

Michael, the Ass-Kicker of God. What a title! xD

And for Belial, you shouldn't drink absinthe, no one should XD ...and I think he won't do it. ever. again. xp

Fear of Raphael is definitely first XDD
Bookworm Gal chapter 16 . 4/26/2010
Mike has got to be the most egotistical guy that ever narrated a story. Man, that was insane. I think that even URIEL would be better (wait... never mind. We wouldn't understand anything then. And everyone would have a Z in their name...)
Nimbus Llewelyn chapter 16 . 4/26/2010
It's official, Michael has an ego the size of a planet.
Voldy's pink teddy chapter 15 . 4/26/2010
Aw, this is a very cute story. And suspensful, too, but I have to say that what I like about your stories the most so far is that they make me laugh. Your interpretations of the archangels are hilarious.

I loved that part where Lucifer was 'monologue-ing like a professional villain, which, of course, he was'. Lol. You've watched 'The Incredibles', haven't you? 'You caught me monologue-ing, you sly dog!'. Yeah, it's been too long since I've watched that movie, but that line stuck with me.

I also felt sorry for Beliel. His impossible fantasy just got a lot more impossible. Unless he gives Uriel a step-by-step diagram of what he's trying to accomplish, I don't think he'll get his 'hints' any time soon, and maybe not even then. I hope he doesn't snap and try to carry out his 'orders' out of frustration, though.

Speaking of which, if that was God, then as worried and outraged as I am for the angels, I also find it funny that the demons are unthinkingly following his orders (all except Beliel). Granted, the orders are what Lucifer and Azazel wanted to do, anyway, but I still find it ironic.

Also, Azazel definitely reminds me of The Phantom of the Opera in this chapter, with his organ playing and murderous rage. I hope that Aziraphale and Raphael can make it out of his trap alive.
322 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »