Reviews for Paradise Thwarted
Shyshapca chapter 1 . 1/26/2010
YAY! THE SEQUEL - I PRAISE YOUR NAME, GOD BLESS YOU, WANT TO HAVE YOUR BABIES etc. Anyway, I just wanted to say thank you. And that I'm happy and I'm grinning like a madman :D (I haven't read a word yet, so I think the best is for me to shut up and go reading.)

Oh, just one more thing. The actual site of the hungarian version is this: ?sid50844

I don't mean to be a know-it-all or something - just thought that since you were so kind to advertise me (is this the right word?)... well, you know... in case if anyone would like to see it...

What did I want do? Oh, right. Shut my mouth and go reading.
Martin Hooper1 chapter 3 . 1/25/2010
Yay! Loved Manchester Lost!

The only thing I can thing of to say for Chapter 1 is oh crap... Although I'm sure that Crowley has a plan!
palladium-46 chapter 3 . 1/25/2010
OH MY GOODNESS THE BEGINNING WAS SO ADORABLE I'M JUMPING UP AND DOWN BECAUSE IT WAS SO ADORABLE!

Hmm, okay, I've gotten past the beginning, but I still think this is amazing. Adorable, too? Yeah... And, of course, ppl can always bond over sucky names. Like Az and "Crawley". ;D

I really like the way you write the dialogue when they're drunk. And I also really like the random capital letters. As in, "The Way Things Were".

Raphael's threats were...wow. Wonderful. So was Crowley's reaction.

And now the plot thickens.

“Do you wanna go, bitch?”

HAHAHA. Great interactions b/w the angels and demons. And Belial Uriel? Woah. Lol.

"Humans are… awfully creative at findings ways of killing things.”

*nods gravely* Yes indeed.

Ehh, sorry about quoting you so much. I just loved this. No, wait: I *loved* this. It was really brilliant and comical. Can't convey how much it brightened my day.

Thank you!
palladium-46 chapter 2 . 1/25/2010
Woah, what a dramatic place to stop. If this were a movie (it is much better than a movie, don't worry), i could just see the credits rolling through.

And i do hope that Az /eventually/ gets a better sense of style. Sigh.
ShrubberiesAreMyTrade chapter 3 . 1/25/2010
Ok, first things first.

:Hands Uriel two pegacorns (so they will never have to be lovely when he's not there to shower them with love, affection and chocolate) and adds four rainbows and three pounds of cotton candy:

Now that that's done, I can get down to the "serious" part. There. Is. A. Sequel. I think my heart may have exploded when I discovered this, and when it turned out completely wonderful and referencing "Spice World - The Movie", I really regretted not being able to read it on account of having mushy intestines.

The premise is intriguing. Humanity (with all their horrible and coveted (though they would never admit it Up There) creativity vs The Rest really ought to be an interresting thing to follow.

Why do I have the feeling that Crowley will be back to his flash-bastardly ways in about two chapters so he can heal Zizi and go back to letting Heaven be a place on Earth? (Or not)

All in all, absolutely delightful and I'll be waiting impatiently for the next instalment.

PS How dare anyone try and assassinate this Foreigner? Clearly, they are the greatest thing this side of creation, even if Michael can't sing!
palladium-46 chapter 1 . 1/25/2010
My condolences for all that has happened to you. But may I express how ecstatic I am that you finally got around to writing this? I couldn't believe my eyes when I first saw. :D

And, of course, you've already managed to astound me with your wit in the first few lines. Loving the argument b/w Az and Crowley here!

"The moral of the story is that you shouldn’t do nice things for people.”

My grin is so large, it hurts.

So far, I adore Bentley. Great job. I'm off to the next chapter!
Bookworm Gal chapter 3 . 1/25/2010
Interesting... I read the last one and it was a different read. I'll keep an eye on this.
322 | « Prev Page 1 .. 12 19 20 21 22