Reviews for Paradise Thwarted
MorgantheFae chapter 17 . 3/3/2013
Headpuppies are very comforting. I hope yours got you through your tough time, even though you wrote that about three years ago.
MorgantheFae chapter 16 . 3/3/2013
"The Gospel According to Michael" reminds me of Michael's Badass of the Week page. It's written in pretty much the same style, except BotW uses more cussing.
MorgantheFae chapter 15 . 3/3/2013
Ahahaha hahaha Uriel's so clueless. Nice thinking on Belial's part though.
MorgantheFae chapter 13 . 3/2/2013
Aw, poor Pollution. He's my favorite horseperson right now. Well, in terms of principle, Death would be my favorite, but i like Pollution best because of characterization. And Pestilence is a jerk.
And, on the subject of "movies wherein Gabriel or Michael was a soulless monster, and the two of them killed each other bloodily", i'm actually rather fond of those types of movies. Especially The Prophecy, where Gabriel is played by Christopher Walken. Hooray for the ultimate soulless monster! But really, your Gabriel has a point. It doesn't really make that much sense for Gabriel /or/ Michael to turn traitor or evil. It would be more interesting to have a movie for once where they're both god guys.
MorgantheFae chapter 9 . 3/2/2013
You know, ever since i read this fic the first time, i haven't been able to think of the one he's stepping on as anyone or anything other than Steve. Make of that what you will.
*giggles* THE RAPHAEL CHANNEL: All Raphael, all the time.
MorgantheFae chapter 8 . 3/2/2013
Michael and Lucifer both have better arses than Belial? I don't believe you. I looked up Reno on Google Images.
Also, i find it very interesting that Crowley knows so much about the fandom. Could it be that between the time GO was published and you wrote Manchester Lost, he bided his time by reading slash of him and Aziraphale? ...Oh god. I am now 100% sure that's how he spends his time.
...So, Hell is a video game? I sense Brian's influence.
MorgantheFae chapter 7 . 3/2/2013
Ha. Even if it's not canon, the OTP is never wrong. Unless it's Crowley/Pollution. I honestly can't believe that's a thing. It's like, why? And how? And /WHY/?
Onacompletelydifferentnotesh utup, Belial and Uriel are too adorable together as always.
MorgantheFae chapter 6 . 3/2/2013
I love the little talks the archangels have with Belial. If i remember right, my favorite was Michael's. Or maybe Gabriel's. No, wait, definitely Gabriel's. :D It looks like Belial took Raphael's advice, though – courting Uriel with bunny rabbits.
MorgantheFae chapter 5 . 3/2/2013
You go, Uriel!
I like dancing angels. Probably because they're better at it than i am.
Xx Clear Dawnlight xX chapter 8 . 1/2/2013
Four chapters ago, I said I'd go to bed... I'm really not doing very well with that. xD
I blame you for writing such an awesome story that I can't stop reading.
Your style is somewhat reminiscent of the style of the book, but also very much your own. I like it.

Also, this and Manchester Lost are probably the only things to make me laugh out loud in a while (my expressions of amusement tend to be quiet).

Anyway. I'm ACTUALLY going to go to bed now, but I'm really looking forward to continuing to read this later. D

- Dawny
Dragonanzar chapter 27 . 10/11/2012
Wow. Two lovely stories. I really like the way you made the two Armageddons so different. That's creativity! Plus, happy endings are a must for this sort of thing. I'm glad Crowley Fell again: he didn't really suit the angelic role, at least, not after having been a demon for six thousand years. I must say I ship the Jesus/Adam pairing. Incidentally, if Hell exists, I vote that the fangirl layer has been created. Genius! Plus, that bit with Michael getting passed between Gabriel and Lucifer like a child with divorced parents was very amusing. His bewilderment was really cute. Michael, your character, that is, always reminds me of a puppy. Eager, a bit dumb but with a heart of gold and no deceit in him at all.

Thank you very much for writing and completing!
Dragonanzar chapter 18 . 10/11/2012
I feel really sorry for Crowley. He hasn't really had much screen time and he's my favourite character! Though I suppose I quite like Belial, particularly when he faced up to Lucifer. And I quite like Lucifer. And Uriel. and Gabriel. And Rafael and Aziraphale, I suppose.
rainbirds chapter 27 . 10/9/2012
Sorry it took me SO long to review this-I was busy XI. I believe I've said everything I need to in previous reviews of your work, but I reitarate all of it wholeheartedly, and-well, if Christianity was really like this, I'd be the first to convert.
Namei chapter 27 . 6/20/2012
Ineffable

And god damn epic!
Mary Craig chapter 27 . 2/28/2012
Well that was a blast to read :-)

Convoluted, involuted, and thoroughly giordian knotted, but it held my interest to the end.

Thank you for the tale, and I'm glad it seems to have held your interest to the end too. Hope it was fun.

You do realise I'm going to have to read it all again to get it straight ? You and your beta did a marvellous job.

kind regards,