Reviews for Paradise Thwarted
Nimbus Llewelyn chapter 21 . 5/24/2010
That last biit was just...strange...
Kira chapter 20 . 5/22/2010
May I ask how you came up with the idea that Jesus is Lady Gaga? It's really hilarious and I've been wondering for some time now
Voldy's pink teddy chapter 20 . 5/20/2010
Lol, that part with Michael and Lucifer singing together was so mind-breaking and awesome. Poor Gabriel, though. I loved his much too specific denial, and how the others all stared at him for it. Leave it to Belial to helpfully break down the relationship dynamics between Mike and Lulu for him. I actually didn't see them as anything other than siblings despite the fangirls' insinuations, but I can completely see them being a bit attracted to each other if only because they look alike and are incredibly narcissistic.

On a related note, Lucifer really embodies the phrase 'cutting off your nose to spite your face' sometimes. Giving the scientists a feather and probably the ability to create incredibly powerful angel-killing monsters is just so... I mean, obviously he's evil, so he has to go around betraying people, but there is such a thing as timing, and someone should tell him that eliminating your only allies before you’ve won is not a smart thing to do.

My frustration aside, I still love what a stereotypical Evil Overlord he is. Asking poor Steve who he is, realizing it is beneath him to talk to someone that unimportant, then ordering Belial to tell him who he is...lol. His lines to Michael about deigning to work with him though he couldn’t promise not to betray him, and allowing Michael to chauffer him were also awesome. Someone ate Evil Wheaties for breakfast. Which made it even funnier that Raphael cuffed him on the ear like a displeased parent and he secretly didn’t mind it enough to kill him.

I wonder if Adam and Jesus/Lady Gaga will end up having to work together with the Mike/Lulu duo to win against the new Antichrist. He seems like a pretty intimidating guy, though that image of Adam going into Parliament in archaic battle armor made me crack up laughing.
Mercurial Phoenix chapter 20 . 5/19/2010
*dies*

*rereads the last part*

*dies again*

Oh. Oh my stomach. Oh God. That was - was - MATHEMATICAL. TOTALLY RHOMBUS. Yes, I watch Adventure Time. Yes, I quote it too. BECAUSE THIS FIC JUST GETS MORE AND MORE ALGEBRAIC AS TIME GOES ON.

PS - I'm working on those icons from the Gospel According to Michael. I was going to make it a .gif, but it was way too long, so I have to make a bunch of smaller ones instead. THEY ARE ON THE WAY.
Kira chapter 20 . 5/19/2010
*sing* caught up in a bad romance... oh lol, I'll never again be able to listen to this song without remembering this scene. It was so funny.

Still love this brotherly fighting between the two

Seems like Little P finally got his revenge xD Pity. I'd have liked to see Pesti and his zombies perform the Thriller-video xD

"Hungry, Papa," said yet another zombie, batting its eyes at him. lol

Poor poor Steve *shakes head* ...and the monster! "Bad Kitty!" XD

Even soulless monsters bent on destruction like penguins. WTH! XD
Bookworm Gal chapter 20 . 5/17/2010
A reference to "Thriller," more fuel for the crazy fan girl army, the return of Skuzz, a rescue for Uriel, Steve, and Lucy. Over all, another wonderfully insane chapter.
Sivaroobini Lupin-Black chapter 20 . 5/17/2010
First of all, you misspelt reenact and one other word. 3

Second, ! *DED* I WANT YOUR LOVING AND I WANT YOUR REVENGE, YOU AND ME COULD WRITE A BAD ROMANCE!

I giggled SO MUCH at the two of them singing to Bad Romance, and poor Gabriel's obvious jealousy, and OH MY GOD THE FANGIRLS. PURE GENIUS. I'll show you bad romance indeed. xDDD

And aww, the poor Bentley! *pats it*

""Who are you?" Lucifer asked him before remembering himself and looking at Belial. "Belial, tell me who that is."

Belial made a motion of stomping with his foot. Lucifer and Belial both snickered.

"Never mind, leave me in here," Steve muttered."

Poor, poor Steve. *pats* And poor Uriel! At least he got rescued, though really, rejoining Lucifer to God? D:

And Brian's reference and living in Adam's basement. xDDD Oh man, the image of Jesus as Lady Gaga... *dies laughing all over again*

All in all, another awesome chapter! Can't wait for the next one! 3

Oh, and CHEER UP GABRIEL, I SHIP YOU WITH MICHAEL! ... except sometimes I ship Michael with Lucifer, especially when listening to Bad Romance. But most of the time I ship you with him! 3
Nimbus Llewelyn chapter 20 . 5/17/2010
This is interesting...
Cthulu Kisses chapter 19 . 5/12/2010
Thank you thank you thank you for this story. It is awesome in so many ways! I've been having dome tough times lately, and your writing just makes me smile and feel oodles better. :3 Keep writing!
Voldy's pink teddy chapter 19 . 5/12/2010
Ha, that part with the Foreigner halucination (?) was awesome. And poor Belial's in denial again. You'd think he would give up on it, considering he just risked death and went through horrible torture for Uriel. His self-talk was cute, though. "Only a really stupid demon would hit on an angel for thousands of years when it's clear he's not interested." He-he. Talk about inconvenient moments of clarity. That's not the last thought you want to have about yourself.

I also loved the line: "...and Crowley sauntered in as if he wasn't clearly a demon again".

The part with the fangirl war where you mentioned the HP fandom was awesome too. I started out in the HP fandom, but eventually had to leave when I could no longer stand the fact that twincest wasn't even near the weirdest thing they thought of. My user name is actually derived from a conversation in which my friend and I were making joking about the weird parings, especially ones in which Voldemort was suddenly in love and completely OOC.
Bookworm Gal chapter 19 . 5/10/2010
So the scientist guys have only been working with the wimpiest demon and angel before this? And now they have Uriel (and Lucy) in their midst? Yeesh...

Can't wait for more soon.
TMX Archives chapter 19 . 5/10/2010
Belial and Raphael would be a totally awesome rescue team. It's second version of meeting the in-laws by going on a mission to save the love of your immortal life! (Perhaps Crowley can give them some pointers?)
Kira chapter 19 . 5/10/2010
Like always, this made my day Just came hoome from writing my Abitur and read this. Forgot all the worries I had before

So... this chapter was gripping and funny, in my eyes the perfect mix.

"A Michael sandwich,"

I'm not a Fangirl, or at least not really, but LOL

I think Inner Hastur is one of my fave chars by now xD

poor, poor Uriel ...and Belial, but the latter also got a cute/funny scene

How to bribe angels and demons: chocolate XD I will remember that, just in case xp
Nimbus Llewelyn chapter 19 . 5/10/2010
...TMI, REALLY TMI...apart from that excellent.
Saina Tsukino chapter 18 . 5/8/2010
*sits there, surrounded by empty coffee mugs, wide-eyed* I just spent the last two days reading this... OMG I can't wait to see the rest!

I just love it, I can't say how much! And this applies to all three stories (the oneshot, the Manchester thing and this)!

I love the archangels, OMG! I love Crowley and Azy, of course, and I so LOLed at Michael-Satan interaction.

... and I'm so ending up in the tenth layer of hell XD
311 | « Prev Page 1 .. 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 18 .. Last Next »