Reviews for Paradise Thwarted
Kira chapter 22 . 5/31/2010
So... they undid creation by talking about platypi. LOL

"Hell-oo? Anybody there? It's Belial. You know, your supervisor? Surely it hasn't been that long. Besides, I have it on good authority I'm pretty unforgettable."

"Aaaaangel, quit hitting on m' bosssss," Crowley whined.

Uriel cleared his throat quite loudly.

"-are a fine, outstanding individual," Lucifer finished.

"and you'd better believe they are Dealt With," Pepper finished. Capital Letters! Yeah, you go girl! XD

I'm quite excited to see what happens next and how it will end
Nimbus Llewelyn chapter 22 . 5/31/2010
Oooh dear...
Nolongeractivebyebye chapter 22 . 5/31/2010
Nice as ever and an interesting ending!

Well, that made my day... I have just started the examns and that gave me stenght!

WAAA!

See you :3
Bookworm Gal chapter 22 . 5/31/2010
Oh shoot. Meggy is back and ticked off. That is not going to go over well. He better not try to kill those two. They already said the "end of the world" thing about each other. That wouldn't be fair.

I think that things are definitely becoming more interesting each chapter we go. There was a nice chat with the Inner Angel and Demon groups, a great meeting of the "heroes," and a few questions of what is to come on the whole "will they betray each other, work together, or pull off a crazy plan" were brought up. I can't wait to see more.

And I loved the line "Hooray Britian and its Apocayptic tendencies." It rocked!
Sivaroobini Lupin-Black chapter 22 . 5/31/2010
EFFING HELL I CAN'T BELIEVE YOU ENDED AT A CLIFFHANGER LIKE THAT! METATRON COMING AFTER THEM! D:

Also, you showed me the haiku snippet last year - I think I've seen nearly half of the fic so far through things you showed me, it makes me gleeful to find them again - and I still found it hilarious. Same with the spirit fingers. 3

And come on, surely Gabriel is mre intelligent than that! I can't believe he fell for that! D: And oh gods, Adramelech. xDDD And AWWWWW BELBEL, YOU DO CARE! 3 Also I love how he can make everything sound dirty because it reminded me of myself. ;) And the bit about his voice through the phone! :D

And WTF is going on with Inner Hastur and Inner Azi? D: You mean to say the girl with the name that I refuse to type is HASTUR'S? NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

And UGH CHAMUEL. D: I can see why Uriel doesn't like her. *hugs Uriel*

And AHAHA IS THAT AN AMERICAN GODS REFERENCE? Or LTSH. Human belief creating different versions? 3 I c wut u did thar, as you said to me once. 3

And Crowley and Azi are awesomely sweet and I can't wait for the next chapter! 3
Kira chapter 21 . 5/27/2010
Okay, first: thanks for the answer, sounds funny.

I loved the "family road trip" xD They really should make a sitcom. Maybe that would look like a certain episode of Supernatural. xp

I found your idea that Hazel/Aziraphale2 is actually Agnes pretty interesting, it was a cool twist. I had never expected that

"to turn down his own Horsepersons?" ...I have this picture stuck in my head...

little Adam: Are they mine? Can I keep them?

And again: poor three less important archangels XD ...or should I say two? Because it's rather poor Raphy and Uriel than poor Chamuel, but hey
xquild chapter 21 . 5/25/2010
Hi there!

First of all, thank you for having the patience to write(/finish) such long stories - I loved Manchester Lost and now I'm in love with this one. I've been meaning to review and tell you this earlier (but too busy indulging myself with reading): I seem to have a weird connection to this fic O; Every time I start to think about or hope for something (a turn of events, a pairing, .) it happens after a chapter or two - it's freaky and hilarious at the same time! ;

(And I don't mean that you're unoriginal - no such thing. Maybe we're just two twisted people from across the world...)

I also have to say that I love your archangels, love Belial, love it that Crowley is demon again... and... and... please write quickly, I'm impatient! \O.O/

...

And to the real feedback, I admire your storytelling and imagination, as well as the humble will to make readers' wishes come true and being able to satisfy or at least give something to all readers with different opinions..

I take it that your beta is also American? As wonderful as this fic is, I keep on finding the occasional mistakes (or "mistakes") in your British. Nothing precise; it must be about the differences in the ways that things tend to be said and in stress due to the differences in pronunciation. Funnily, the only person that really gives me the British vibes is Raphael - in my head, everyone else speaks their lines in American.

Alright, well, you seem like an awfully funny and sympathetic person (in the good way O/) and I'd send you a bunch of flowers if I knew where you lived, especially because you don't get paid for this - entertaining thousands of people while having personal matters (which I wish you all the best with *huggies!*).

xoxoxoxo

Anna aka xaquilda

PS. I don't know whether you're keeping track on readers' preferences or just find it overwhelmingly oppressive, but in case you want to know...

- Michael/Gabriel - Dig. 3 Two pricks make a double negative.

- Belial/Uriel - GIMME SOME! o.o? We've gotten almost nothing so far! (well yeah: "Nothing?")

- Raphael/Lucifer - I'd fucking love it.
Bookworm Gal chapter 21 . 5/24/2010
I was not expecting little Az to be the mastermind behind all this, let alone the reincarnated Agnes. Awesome twist. But she didn't see the whole "Crowley Falling... again" thing coming.

Or did she?

Wonderful work and Anti-Adam with the really long name is proving problematic. Lucy really out did himself.
Sivaroobini Lupin-Black chapter 21 . 5/24/2010
*DIES LAUGHING*

AHAHAHA LUCIFER SECRETLY WANTS MICHAEL TO CALL HIM HUN! An the family scene was awesome. Especially when Evilosoth got BORED, and their reactions! *DED*

And Hazel Prue Fair-Alsip (did I spell that correctly?) being Aziraphale Pulsifer! And Agnes! And their namesakes!

""Well, we knew he wasn't the nicest guy, but to turn down his own Horsepersons? Weird," Adam muttered.

The three Horsepersons present all stared at him."

xDDDDDDDDDDDD

Poor Zerachiel and Raguel. And poor Raphael and Uriel. xD *reaches in and plucks Chamuel out* What's wrong with Gabriel, though? Jealous of Lucifer? Awwwwww, poor baaaabyyy! *cuddles him* It's okay, Gabby dear, Michael's heart belongs to you! It's you he thinks of when singing those songs saddressed to girls/s!

*stares at Azi and Crowley* REALLY. You're trapped under debris from when a bomb went off inside a building and you're getting it on? There's only so long that the 'making up for lost time' excuse is valid!

And OH MY GOD, THE BUNNIES! *DIES ALL OVER AGAIN* PERFECT.

Also I caught a couple of typoes and don't mind being your second beta during the June hols. 0:)
Nimbus Llewelyn chapter 21 . 5/24/2010
That last biit was just...strange...
Kira chapter 20 . 5/22/2010
May I ask how you came up with the idea that Jesus is Lady Gaga? It's really hilarious and I've been wondering for some time now
Voldy's pink teddy chapter 20 . 5/20/2010
Lol, that part with Michael and Lucifer singing together was so mind-breaking and awesome. Poor Gabriel, though. I loved his much too specific denial, and how the others all stared at him for it. Leave it to Belial to helpfully break down the relationship dynamics between Mike and Lulu for him. I actually didn't see them as anything other than siblings despite the fangirls' insinuations, but I can completely see them being a bit attracted to each other if only because they look alike and are incredibly narcissistic.

On a related note, Lucifer really embodies the phrase 'cutting off your nose to spite your face' sometimes. Giving the scientists a feather and probably the ability to create incredibly powerful angel-killing monsters is just so... I mean, obviously he's evil, so he has to go around betraying people, but there is such a thing as timing, and someone should tell him that eliminating your only allies before you’ve won is not a smart thing to do.

My frustration aside, I still love what a stereotypical Evil Overlord he is. Asking poor Steve who he is, realizing it is beneath him to talk to someone that unimportant, then ordering Belial to tell him who he is...lol. His lines to Michael about deigning to work with him though he couldn’t promise not to betray him, and allowing Michael to chauffer him were also awesome. Someone ate Evil Wheaties for breakfast. Which made it even funnier that Raphael cuffed him on the ear like a displeased parent and he secretly didn’t mind it enough to kill him.

I wonder if Adam and Jesus/Lady Gaga will end up having to work together with the Mike/Lulu duo to win against the new Antichrist. He seems like a pretty intimidating guy, though that image of Adam going into Parliament in archaic battle armor made me crack up laughing.
Mercurial Phoenix chapter 20 . 5/19/2010
*dies*

*rereads the last part*

*dies again*

Oh. Oh my stomach. Oh God. That was - was - MATHEMATICAL. TOTALLY RHOMBUS. Yes, I watch Adventure Time. Yes, I quote it too. BECAUSE THIS FIC JUST GETS MORE AND MORE ALGEBRAIC AS TIME GOES ON.

PS - I'm working on those icons from the Gospel According to Michael. I was going to make it a .gif, but it was way too long, so I have to make a bunch of smaller ones instead. THEY ARE ON THE WAY.
Kira chapter 20 . 5/19/2010
*sing* caught up in a bad romance... oh lol, I'll never again be able to listen to this song without remembering this scene. It was so funny.

Still love this brotherly fighting between the two

Seems like Little P finally got his revenge xD Pity. I'd have liked to see Pesti and his zombies perform the Thriller-video xD

"Hungry, Papa," said yet another zombie, batting its eyes at him. lol

Poor poor Steve *shakes head* ...and the monster! "Bad Kitty!" XD

Even soulless monsters bent on destruction like penguins. WTH! XD
Bookworm Gal chapter 20 . 5/17/2010
A reference to "Thriller," more fuel for the crazy fan girl army, the return of Skuzz, a rescue for Uriel, Steve, and Lucy. Over all, another wonderfully insane chapter.
320 | « Prev Page 1 .. 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 18 .. Last Next »