Reviews for Still I Rise
aurora0914 chapter 15 . 11/24/2013
Im not a fan of SasuNaru, but the NejiHina part of this was awesome. I liked this story!
ExilEden chapter 15 . 8/23/2013
Will you be continuing this story? I'd really like to know, because 'Still I Rise' is one of the few nejihina fics that are actually well-written, and well worth reading. You write Neji and Hinata's character so well, and I usually have a hard time believing anything that's in AU, but with this, everything blends together so smoothly with the same familiarity but with new possibilities.

If you have dropped this fic, or if it's on hiatus, I'd still like to know because not knowing and waiting for something like this just kills me. I very much enjoyed reading this.
miszhatter chapter 15 . 5/29/2013
Gosh, im so sad that you seemed to abandoned this story. I can't wait for more NejiHina development.
tsubakitea chapter 15 . 12/29/2012
I read this back when it first came out and I'm so happy to see it updated! It's just as beautiful the second time around.
Miss.Drake chapter 15 . 11/8/2012
Great story
sweetgums chapter 15 . 4/10/2012
I hadn't seen this story in at least a year so I was happily surprised when I stumbled on it again. I had forgotten how lovely the writing was and how much I loved the story, though I won't deny I deflated a little when I saw no new updates. So I hope maybe, someday, you can keep this going, because this is really, really good!
Jaded Baby Blues chapter 15 . 1/16/2012
Omigad, I love this chapter! I just love love love it! It is so emotionally charged! I could feel Sasuke's anger or whatever and his lust toward our lovable blonde hero! Oh, dear oh, dear! This definitely needs an update badly! I cannot wait for more Neji though. He has been absent a bit and his appearances are rather short lived. The NarutoxSasuke history is very intriguing and makes me want to read about them myself! Wish you would write about their life at the all-boys school! I love Hinata by the way. She is just such an awesome character!
oddball chapter 15 . 2/23/2011
I want to thank you for coming back and continuing with this. And for what it's worth, I enjoyed this chapter.

Thanks again. _
xpaperlovex chapter 14 . 2/5/2011
this story is so awesome! neji, hinata and all the others are so in character and yet you managed to completely changed the setting they were in. COOL BD

this is a really sweet love story even if you take neji and hinata out and replace them with other characters. (though i won't be happy if you do that rawr :B) except for chap 13. it was rather WHOA O: but not in a bad way. it was hilarious xD

i'll be really sad if i don't get to read till the end of this story so please do update! PLEASE(:
Fourangers chapter 14 . 11/18/2010
*makes incoherent squeals and shouts*

I CAN'T BELIEVE I DIDN'T NOTICE THIS FIC BEFOREEEEEEE! IT'S ABSOLUTELY EVERYTHING THAT I WANTED IN A FIC!

Omg, you're my goddess, you're my beloved, and I must stop saying those kinds of things before you accuse me of sexual harassment.

Now excuse me while I try to compose myself and take out the stupid grin I have in my face. *punches herself* Aaaaah...much better.

I loved the pace, I love your metaphors and your writing style, I love the fact that all characters are absolutely IC and they are portrayed in a very enjoyable way. Though my stomach dropped few levels when you introduced NaruHina and I thought: Oh no, not another NaruHina Vs NejiHina...but luckily you fixed with NaruHina Vs NejiHina Vs SasuNaru...XD XD XD

I hope you'll have more time and inspiration to write more chapters and I'll be here, at the edge of my seat, waiting for updates. :)

Thank you!
Qualia Des chapter 14 . 8/9/2010
I love this story so much! It's adorable, it's AU, and Neji is so adorable with his love for his cousin. 3

I hope you find the time to continue with this soon!
shadow of the lost chapter 14 . 6/6/2010
this is great! poor hinata is so confused... lmao. keep on updating. D
Maerchen Freunde chapter 14 . 6/4/2010
I love this story. The tenderness and trust between the cousins is so lovely. As to which voice? I'm sure I'll like whatever you choose.
brukleflesche chapter 14 . 5/16/2010
Poor Hinata, just having NO idea about Sasuke and Naruto. Will she feel relieved or humiliated (or both) when the truth comes to light?

Anyway, great characterization. I'll look forward to the next installment, whenever it comes. Best wishes.
Theodosia chapter 14 . 5/16/2010
I'm glad to see more of this. _ I think it would be interesting to have all three pov's in the next chapter, but I'm sure whatever you do will be fine.