Reviews for When You're Gone, The Colours Fade
xKrysx chapter 1 . 3/16/2011
Love, love, love.

I love the beauty of this piece and the way the colors invoked their emotionss.

Thanks for writing. 3
Dazzle Me Again chapter 1 . 3/9/2010
Oh my God, I loved this oneshot so effin' much. Seriously, it was so perfect and so... NS, I loveloveloved it. Fantastic job.

Have a wonderful day!

-Dazzle.
unbelievably.yours chapter 1 . 2/20/2010
i haven't read a good story in a long time and this totally cured the drought. thank you so much. it was wonderful!
tast3the3RAiiNBOW chapter 1 . 2/10/2010
Just the thing I needed to satisfy my Nate/Serena mood while new episodes of Gossip Girl isn't airing.
betweentheraindrops chapter 1 . 2/2/2010
Okay, I know my mind is a little hazy and my eyes are overbearingly teary because seriously? This is amazing and I honestly can't tell you how amazing and perfect it all is. The ring bit is so pretty and perfect and of course Blair would think it's adorable. It's just so NS that it got me all choked up. I mean, he WANTED her to have it? And he ASKED his mom if he could give it to her. Oh my effing God. You've completely stolen my heart with your writing. 3
Red-Bedroom chapter 1 . 1/29/2010
Just gorgeous, Sheena. Nate and Serena are just so perfect for each other, and you write them with such honesty and beauty.
yaba chapter 1 . 1/27/2010
*grins* every new story from you makes me love the couple you're writing about even more. It's incredible how well you know these characters and how invested you are. It's great reading and makes me very pleased to see a story alert in my mailbox from you, particularly for GG N/S story, because I've been in withdrawal *meh*. I look forward to more from you. amazing :)

Yana
FateTragedyDestiny chapter 1 . 1/27/2010
Yay! You're back with a couple of oneshots for us :D So happy to see you in my inbox again :) And you came back with such a clever and cute story, the whole colours to do with memories/moments was very original and gave the writing a kind of freshness, I love how you write them as children... so sweet! Every single time I read your stuff I just can't seem to get over how on earth you come up with it all, the description, the dialogue, the stories in the first place. It's all perfect, always is and I'm sure always will be.

NS *sigh* I need GG back, Serena and Nate are my second obsession (after LP of course) and now I'm missing both of them! Anyway, so you're writing of them is reminding me how cute and meant to be they are and how much I love them no matter what the show portrays sometimes.

Great writing again, hope to see you with some more soone :D
jubileelove98 chapter 1 . 1/27/2010
That was fantastic. (:
DKnAK chapter 1 . 1/27/2010
So very cute. I love your long oneshots.
lucasta chapter 1 . 1/25/2010
That was so sweet. The ring was so good and the way you brought it back was superb. Love the colours and just the way you wrote their relationship from age four. :)
singsongsung chapter 1 . 1/25/2010
This was just so sweet. I love the usage of colours as a theme; it works so well from them.

I think my favourite moment was when Nate "married" Serena with that green ring on the wrong hand. It was adorable. The entire thing was beautiful. Thank you for writing them! And as always, I look forward to more.

(There will be more, yes? :P)
xoxochuckandblairxoxo chapter 1 . 1/25/2010
Aw this is so adorable and amazing! I really love it. Keep on writing!
isabellaa chapter 1 . 1/25/2010
so i already reviewed on this on livejournal but i can't resist doing it again xD it's just so amazing! NS fluff always cheers me up and this is perfection just like all your NS fics 3 i adore it
demeter18 chapter 1 . 1/25/2010
I love, love this one shot. The format of colours used to tell the story was ingenious! The slow build up of Nate and Serena it felt really well placed, just the right amount of tension and suspense coupled with the perfect little moments of them together.

Great Job S!