Reviews for I Did It
HarryHermioneEdwardBella chapter 1 . 5/27
nice story
Corwyn chapter 1 . 3/30
Lovely. Thanks for sharing it.
tcl7189 chapter 1 . 2/18
Awwwwww...
Bronze chapter 1 . 2/4
Should you be reading this I want you to know that I thought it was wonderful. I also think that it has possibilities to be expanded on. I can imagine Mor-Ron's reaction to his two ( supposedly) best friends realizing that they love each other. He seems to have the strange idea that insulting Hermione constantly is somehow endearing him to her. Seeing as how something like that would never truly work, JKR really blew the ending of her series by having Mo-Ron marry Hermione. It would've made a hell of a lot more sense for Harry and Hermione to wed! With how Mo-Ron never truly studied on his own, always wanting to copy off Hermione, just what job was he going to get once school was finished? War hero or not, he'd need some kind of education! Or maybe not. I don't know what you need to play Quidditch professionally.
Tarix chapter 1 . 1/11
Damn, that's how the canon story line should have been. Brilliant one shot
Guest chapter 1 . 8/27/2015
Cute, but not really rated R worthy tbh. :3
desireejones99 chapter 1 . 6/24/2015
Beautiful
Lanzecki chapter 1 . 6/21/2015
Nice! Although I bet my wife makes better home-made soup than yours :). Chicken and vegetable... with barley and lentils... Mmmmmm.

Returning to other matters, this would be even nicer if it continued? Not that I'm begging or anything :)
Guest chapter 1 . 5/5/2015
Great fic. I would love to see this continued into a chapter fic, but you seem to have plenty of those to be getting on with. Well done, once again.

Also, I know (from your profile) that you rather dislike short chaptered stories. However, I would greatly appreciate some insight into my own works, if you have the time.
The Ghostly Minion chapter 1 . 3/8/2015
I like this story. You've got pure Harry angst here and the sort of Hermione that we would have wished JKR would have given to us. And she i just the cure he needs for his angst.

With the love we Harmonian types know is there, the venue will always be romantic. It is what ought to have happened.

D. Page. Robin
Antor2001 chapter 1 . 1/24/2015
really cute, but I can't imagine it smelt good... it's gonna be funny in a few years for them to associate Hippogriff dung smell with their first kiss :D
Nella Hyuga chapter 1 . 1/10/2015
cute and fluffy! and lawl greedy soup master!
GoodshipHarmony chapter 1 . 12/1/2014
Very cute story - thanks for sharing.
Sennychicken chapter 1 . 10/29/2014
Aww sooo sweet, it wil alays be a wel loved paring
My Fav next to ]