Reviews for I Did It
The Ghostly Minion chapter 1 . 3/8
I like this story. You've got pure Harry angst here and the sort of Hermione that we would have wished JKR would have given to us. And she i just the cure he needs for his angst.

With the love we Harmonian types know is there, the venue will always be romantic. It is what ought to have happened.

D. Page. Robin
Antor2001 chapter 1 . 1/24
really cute, but I can't imagine it smelt good... it's gonna be funny in a few years for them to associate Hippogriff dung smell with their first kiss :D
Nella Hyuga chapter 1 . 1/10
cute and fluffy! and lawl greedy soup master!
CynthiaP chapter 1 . 12/1/2014
Very cute story - thanks for sharing.
Sennychicken chapter 1 . 10/29/2014
Aww sooo sweet, it wil alays be a wel loved paring
My Fav next to ]
Sorceress of Magic chapter 1 . 8/21/2014
cuteness
jupimako chapter 1 . 8/7/2014
That was so sweet!
Starfox5 chapter 1 . 7/22/2014
Good story. That's what should have happened in book five.
Squishy Green Blob chapter 1 . 7/14/2014
I am glad you enjoyed your soup.
Nytefyre chapter 1 . 6/15/2014
Love this little vignette. The stream of consciousness method was well executed - which is a relief as it's often just too darn distracting. The feelings and realizations shine through.

Thanks for posting.
herart chapter 1 . 3/17/2014
A short but nice reading. It does't say what happen to them after that, so it may be consider like an AU interlude or something.
angeltrin1 chapter 1 . 1/28/2014
Very cute story! I agree with you JKR messed up some major things in this very awesome universe. One of the main things being Harry and Ginerva. I just never saw it even though I watched her write it. Thanks for writing this very entertaining snippet of Harry and Hermione.
guest chapter 1 . 1/16/2014
Good story.
Guest chapter 1 . 9/16/2013
Cute one-shot.
Undermann chapter 1 . 6/20/2013
Superb (as has come to be expected of you, of course) - feel free to keep on sippin' at that soup your missus makes for ya, specially if this sort of thing is the result!