Reviews for Melting Ice
Sparrow999 chapter 30 . 7/3
I love this so much! This story was amazing! I am literally in tears by how it ended. It was so cute and perfect! This had me feeling all of the emotions. Whether it be from their cute relationship, the bumps they experienced, or the fact that they acted to stupid at times, all had me wanting to read more. I am so glad that I decided to read this story.
Angelic Snowdrop chapter 30 . 5/4
I've never watched or even heard of Kaleido Star before (due to my ignorance), but I was pulled in by the figure skating elements in this story. Mikhail and Yume are so sweet! At times I found the plot a little unbelievable— Yume mastering the triple axel so quickly, for instance—but overall, this was a well written story! Thank you for sharing and completing it!
The Time Traveler chapter 30 . 5/3
You did a wonderful job and I am very glad you managed to finish it. It was worth reading from beginning to end. I thank you very much for finishing this story and I really enjoyed reading it. Nice job.

As for your current situation, that's understandable. But remember, your future isn't written yet, no one's has. :)

Well, hope to , "See you in the future" :)
Ravena Felidae chapter 30 . 5/3
Applause!
TheRyomaEchizen chapter 29 . 7/18/2015
Wow that was the best update ever! And awe now I'm sad because I didn't even realize how close it was to ending... But well it should be awesome! And in so glad that you actually plan to finish this story because a lot of people don't! So I can't wait to read the next chapter! See you soon
The Time Traveler chapter 29 . 7/11/2015
This chapter was worth the wait and explained alot about Yume. :) Nice job! :) I happily and patiently await the next chapter.
Vaelencia chapter 28 . 12/30/2014
I stumbled upon this story on accident, really, and just picked it randomly to read, but I'm really glad I did! The story so far has been incredibly detailed and lovely, and straight up beautifully written! I admit I only began reading this story because I've always loved the name Mikhail, but it was the best decision I've made!
The Time Traveler chapter 28 . 11/18/2014
It has been a while. But I am glad to say it was worth the wait. :) This was a very good well thought out chapter. I was just as suprised and sad with Yume to hear Sora decided to stop being a performer, but she does make a valid point.

Nice job.
Guest chapter 27 . 1/11/2014
That was such a bittersweet chapter. First were all excited about Sora's new baby and how Yume and Mikhail are finally going to be able to be lovers in all sense of the word. Then Katia decides to butt in. Poor Yume and Mikhail, I sure hope they make up soon. I'll be waiting for the next chapter.
Aimii0 chapter 27 . 11/24/2013
This was the best chapter, absolutely loved it! Please update soon. xx
The Time Traveler chapter 27 . 11/12/2013
Wonderful peice of work, very wonderful! This was worth the wait! :) Well done! :)
AnimeLoverHaruka chapter 27 . 11/12/2013
I'm happy that Sora finally had her baby but I feel so bad for Yume. First she has an argument with her boyfriend and then she can't see Fool anymore. It sucks that it had to be on the day that was supposed to be special for her. Anyway great chapter. I can't wait for the next one.
Xxdreamergirl95xX chapter 27 . 11/12/2013
AWWW I loved it!DAmn,I have tears in my eyes right now!Amazing chapter!
foxchick1 chapter 1 . 10/25/2013
I hope u update soon this story is awesome
The Time Traveler chapter 26 . 8/12/2013
This was great. I understand writers block we all get it. :)

Anyway this was awesome, and great! I can't wait to see the newborn baby Sora will have! _

And when will Yume and Mikhail finally have a 'moment' without inturruptions! LOL! :)

Keep it up. :)