Reviews for Melting Ice
That was such a bittersweet chapter. First were all excited about Sora's new baby and how Yume and Mikhail are finally going to be able to be lovers in all sense of the word. Then Katia decides to butt in. Poor Yume and Mikhail, I sure hope they make up soon. I'll be waiting for the next chapter.
Aimii0 chapter 27 . 11/24/2013
This was the best chapter, absolutely loved it! Please update soon. xx
The Time Traveler chapter 27 . 11/12/2013
Wonderful peice of work, very wonderful! This was worth the wait! :) Well done! :)
AnimeLoverHaruka chapter 27 . 11/12/2013
I'm happy that Sora finally had her baby but I feel so bad for Yume. First she has an argument with her boyfriend and then she can't see Fool anymore. It sucks that it had to be on the day that was supposed to be special for her. Anyway great chapter. I can't wait for the next one.
Xxdreamergirl95xX chapter 27 . 11/12/2013
AWWW I loved it!DAmn,I have tears in my eyes right now!Amazing chapter!
foxchick1 chapter 1 . 10/25/2013
I hope u update soon this story is awesome
The Time Traveler chapter 26 . 8/12/2013
This was great. I understand writers block we all get it. :)

Anyway this was awesome, and great! I can't wait to see the newborn baby Sora will have! _

And when will Yume and Mikhail finally have a 'moment' without inturruptions! LOL! :)

Keep it up. :)
chiharuSAICHI chapter 26 . 8/8/2013
Hello. I'm a new reader. I just want to tell you that you did superb in this story. It's just sad that its underappreciated. This story deserve more reviews.

I'm actually quite surprise I reach you're latest chapter. Because I was disappointed when I found out Sora and Leon didn't end up together, But it would be selfish of me to judge this story just because of that. And then it went like a breeze. I like your style. Your pacing is good and the characters has flaws and very realistic. I don't feel like I'm reading a fanfiction since most of the characters here are OCs. But you really done well in your OCs, I enjoy reading them. Dominique's my favorite. Pilar's awesome but really irritating. It's fun to read that the drooling baby (Yume) we saw in the series is now all grown up. I'm curious in Liza's surname. Lol. Also it seems Katia has a brother's complex, i didn't expect that at all. It's also fun to read Yume and Mikhail keep getting interrupted, first Fool, and then Yume's friends, followed by Ekaterina and now even young Hana fall in the list! lol please have pity on them.

Hope you finish this story and thank you for writing it.

PS: if you don't mind replying, how do you pronounce Mikhail's name?
DovieDM-1991-Promised Wings chapter 26 . 7/29/2013
This was great its good to see a new chapter from you after so long. I really enjoyed reading this I love this story and I look forward to your next update, until then...

DovieDM-1991-Promised Wings signing out!
AnimeLoverHaruka chapter 26 . 7/10/2013
Great chapter. I'm excited to know what the gender of Sora and Ken's baby is. I hope you update soon.
Aimii0 chapter 26 . 7/10/2013
It was a very good chapter, as always. Misha seems a great guy, though I find Katia quite irritating XD Keep up the good work, totally love your story. :)
AnimeLoverHaruka chapter 25 . 4/25/2013
Of course Fool would try to peek at Katia in the shower. I can't wait for Mikhail to have the dinner with Sora and her family. I really hope that Katia and Yume get along well. I can't wait for the next chapter.
Aimii0 chapter 25 . 4/19/2013
Absolutely love this story. It's great and I can't wait for the next update!
Xxdreamergirl95xX chapter 25 . 4/19/2013
LOVED IT!
Update soon!
The Time Traveler chapter 25 . 4/18/2013
Hey this was worth the wait. Nice job. :) I can't wait to see the next one. :)