Reviews for What If
JayNahNah chapter 31 . 3/3
Fantastic!
Would love an epi as well.
Also, what happened? Was it a dream? A psychotic episode?
AhhhhAhhhh incredible fic . No words to express how this is.
He is so lost
The other Edward go back ?
Wake up ? Are you killing me ?
Alice know ?
Omgg I really feel this
This first Cap is O.o no words to tell.
Congrats!
Flora Mile chapter 31 . 2/23
Loved this story, can’t believe how long it took me to find it. When he woke up... let’s just say I was sad for him and then the battle he had to get her back. Wow!

Would like to see the Epi if you did it. I would hope it’s about 5 or 10 years in the future!
K chapter 31 . 2/2
I am so so glad that I found this story. The end just snuck up on me without a noise...and now I want it more. I love what happened to blake and that finally he is happy it was just a wonderful story.
I am literally crying I didn't want this story to end. It's just so beautiful.
K chapter 24 . 2/1
Oh fuck...no this can't happen. I loved Blake and their friendship, now I don't know what to expect. I don't want blake getting hurt... neither do I want Edward being sad. I get why Rosalie was giving ed stinky eye.
is2121 chapter 31 . 1/28
Ugh such a good story! I wish we could see the proposal and their wedding but it was still so beautiful! So much crying and laughter and love.
is2121 chapter 25 . 1/27
I swear I haven’t cried as much as I have reading the last two chapters. My aches for Edward! What great writing!
Elle Whitecap chapter 31 . 12/10/2020
I can’t even believe how incredible this story is. What a gem! This is seriously one of the most underrated stories in the fandom. You should have 10k Reviews.
2,756 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »