Reviews for What If
Thank you.
carina2026 chapter 31 . 3/1
Loved it!?
Just Sus chapter 3 . 1/25
This is like the Nick Cage movie! I'm a bit confused, but liking this!
TwilightMelissa chapter 31 . 11/20/2016
From readin the summary I had an idea what the plot of this story was going to be, then I started reading and it was some thing totally different but so so much more than I was expecting. It made me laugh, cry, throw my phone across the room and then come back for more. If you're reading reviews to see if this is a good story to read, it is. It's so worth the read, do it.
Guest chapter 20 . 11/10/2016
Oh my god oh my god there are no words. I just threw my phone acros the room once I read this ending. He was the one who didn't know anything about Bella in the dream land but she did, now in the real land he knows about her and she doesn't know about him! This is gonna be good
el chapter 24 . 8/19/2016
Awwww man... it was blake
reindrops chapter 18 . 7/26/2016
*sigh* I can't believe I did not finish reading this fic back then. This has been on my favorites for years now! I am just so in love with this story. It's well written and it gives me a lot of #feels. As much as I want to know how it ends, I also don't want their story to stop.
Payton79 chapter 31 . 7/9/2016
Thank you so much for this wonderful story. The way you described Edward's feelings all along made me feel as though I was actually in his head. That's great writing.
I guess that, after 5 years, there's no use in hoping for that epi :(. Still, I loved the story.
Jcook169 chapter 31 . 6/20/2016
Fantastic story.
babylou23 chapter 31 . 6/20/2016
Aww I loved this story so much, it was written very well. I hope u are still posting the ending cant wait to read more.
fuz chapter 31 . 5/21/2016
Fabulous!
Thanks.
anafinchel chapter 31 . 3/14/2016
I really liked this story
It was fun to read and it made me happy and sad and edgy and sappy...and so on
Loved it
Petal145 chapter 31 . 10/28/2015
Thoroughly enjoyed this! It was refreshing having Edward look into ocean blue eyes instead of pools of chocolate... So a blue eyed Bella was not an issue to me. I also really enjoyed Edward having a male friend that wasn't his brother, the dynamic was a new one that I enjoyed. Thank you for keeping it new and interesting.
renee-catherine xx chapter 25 . 9/9/2015
I honestly don't usually review until the end unless the fix is still being updated weekly but seriously this is amazing! It's like funny and heartwarming yet so heartwrenching, sad and completely tearing me apart all at the same time! I just can't see how this ends well... Like how can everyone end up okay in this? But honestly you author sure can write! One bloody captivating and 'page turning' fic you have here!
2,633 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »