Reviews for What If
Kara chapter 31 . 1/28
I loved this! I usually steer clear of super long stories but I’m so glad I gave this one a go, I think it’s one of my favorites now! And I loved your characters! I thought you really captured a realistic long term relationship in a beautiful way! Thank you!
This story is hitting me SO HARD. Sobbing still.
Literally sobbing over here. And I just know it’s going to be Blake.
It’s like The Family Man movie!
VryUnique chapter 31 . 9/18/2021
Awesome story. Thank you.
VryUnique chapter 30 . 9/18/2021
Bella handled the situation wrong, Edward should have never been mentioned. She should have said no to the proposal and told him that she loved him but wasn’t in love with him, that their relationship was just comfortable, she wanted more. Blake would have surely heard she had feeling for Edward afterwards, Bella could have confirmed that there were but they were never acted upon. That having passionate feelings for Edward against her will made her realize that her relationship with Blake wasn’t what it should be, people can’t help the way they feel, they just need to make the best decisions they can. She couldn’t stay with Blake because she didn’t want to hurt his feelings.
VryUnique chapter 12 . 9/18/2021
Of course he’s not going to leave her and Edward is stupid for thinking he’s lying. It’s not like he going to disappear if he goes back to his life, her Edward might even come back. Who knows how this crap works. Her Edward is in his reality right now saying “What the fuck!”
Guest chapter 4 . 8/24/2021
It’s a great story and can’t wait to read more.
JayNahNah chapter 31 . 3/3/2021
Fantastic!
Would love an epi as well.
Also, what happened? Was it a dream? A psychotic episode?
Guest chapter 31 . 2/28/2021
AhhhhAhhhh incredible fic . No words to express how this is.
Guest chapter 21 . 2/27/2021
He is so lost
Guest chapter 20 . 2/27/2021
The other Edward go back ?
Guest chapter 12 . 2/27/2021
Wake up ? Are you killing me ?
Guest chapter 6 . 2/27/2021