Reviews for What If
el chapter 24 . 8/19
Awwww man... it was blake
reindrops chapter 18 . 7/26
*sigh* I can't believe I did not finish reading this fic back then. This has been on my favorites for years now! I am just so in love with this story. It's well written and it gives me a lot of #feels. As much as I want to know how it ends, I also don't want their story to stop.
Payton79 chapter 31 . 7/9
Thank you so much for this wonderful story. The way you described Edward's feelings all along made me feel as though I was actually in his head. That's great writing.
I guess that, after 5 years, there's no use in hoping for that epi :(. Still, I loved the story.
Jcook169 chapter 31 . 6/20
Fantastic story.
babylou23 chapter 31 . 6/20
Aww I loved this story so much, it was written very well. I hope u are still posting the ending cant wait to read more.
fuz chapter 31 . 5/21
Fabulous!
Thanks.
anafinchel chapter 31 . 3/14
I really liked this story
It was fun to read and it made me happy and sad and edgy and sappy...and so on
Loved it
Petal145 chapter 31 . 10/28/2015
Thoroughly enjoyed this! It was refreshing having Edward look into ocean blue eyes instead of pools of chocolate... So a blue eyed Bella was not an issue to me. I also really enjoyed Edward having a male friend that wasn't his brother, the dynamic was a new one that I enjoyed. Thank you for keeping it new and interesting.
renee-catherine xx chapter 25 . 9/9/2015
I honestly don't usually review until the end unless the fix is still being updated weekly but seriously this is amazing! It's like funny and heartwarming yet so heartwrenching, sad and completely tearing me apart all at the same time! I just can't see how this ends well... Like how can everyone end up okay in this? But honestly you author sure can write! One bloody captivating and 'page turning' fic you have here!
Guest chapter 2 . 8/20/2015
This is what would have happened if he went to UW
googoocar1 chapter 28 . 8/2/2015
Just discovered this story and I've been binge reading. It's so good! Nice homage to 'The Notebook' in this chapter! ;)
shorty1773 chapter 31 . 7/31/2015
I just loved this story! It was so original! Would love to read an epi one day...Thanks for sharing your talent with us! :)
ellekat08 chapter 1 . 6/17/2015
I'm gonna give it a try although it's a little weird a Bella with blue eyes
slightlyrealness12 chapter 1 . 4/30/2015
It's not bad writing or a bad idea for a story even. My issue is all the drama. I feel like this love gets lost in all the crap of Edward trying to catch up. Not a bad story although not really my thing. You are a good writer and should continue (:
lmc123 chapter 30 . 2/26/2015
Oh no... its coming to an end... poor blake
2,627 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »