Reviews for What If
LaTiDo chapter 7 . 4/16/2010
no no non onono. you can't end it there. no no no.
LoveThoseVampires chapter 7 . 4/16/2010
I am confused. Please update soon
SweetNonsense chapter 6 . 3/21/2010
Aw this is so sad because he's going t have to go back!

You've made his life sound lovely though , really me want to go out with all my friends lol

Looking forward to the next update :P
razorstar90 chapter 6 . 3/15/2010
I really like this story please update soon
4natelaft chapter 6 . 3/10/2010
Great ...I don't think there should be a bella or alice pov..I think he should get some answers from Alice about him and from his mom since she's bringing a ring he asked for ...update soon
anonymous9856 chapter 6 . 3/8/2010
Love this story. Family Man is one of my favorite movies and once I started reading it, I was so happy! Haha. Anyway, awesome story! keep it up!
LaTiDo chapter 6 . 3/8/2010
freaking awesome! can't wait to see what you're going to do with this story?
ADADancer chapter 6 . 3/8/2010
Okay so I started reading your story and I think it is good so far. I think I understand it but maybe you can explain it. Is Edward really living the life he did in the prologue then the conversation of what would have happened if he didn't move to L.A. and stayed in Forks? I am kind of confused.
aerobee82 chapter 6 . 3/8/2010
is still confused, and has never seen The Family Man. I just read about it though, so I guess I'm not *as* confused. I'd like to be all caught up, though.

I feel like major heartfail will happen later down the road, and I just want Bella and Edward to have a happy ending. I love his new life, and he does's really going to suck when he's yanked from it so harshly.

I'm not really interested in Bella's POV, but I am interested in Alice's. Just the fact that she knows something makes me want it pretty bad. It doesn't help that I'm still confused.
SmokeyMelina chapter 6 . 3/8/2010
Thanks for the update! I loved it.

Can't wait for the next )
LoveThoseVampires chapter 6 . 3/8/2010
Keep just Edward's point of view for the whole story. Maybe you can do only one chapter with Alice and Bella point of view but thats it. I would just like it to continue the majority with Edward's pov. Wonderful story. please update soon
TeamBedward chapter 5 . 2/27/2010
I'm a little confused.

Were the past 4 chapters a dream? Or rather, are they a dream?
laylawray chapter 3 . 2/25/2010
OMG..I am loving this story!
gizgoo chapter 5 . 2/25/2010
Loved it
disuez chapter 5 . 2/25/2010
awesome chapter. poor edward! lol please update soon!
2,627 | « Prev Page 1 .. 162 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 .. Last Next »