Reviews for What If
laylawray chapter 3 . 2/25/2010
OMG..I am loving this story!
gizgoo chapter 5 . 2/25/2010
Loved it
disuez chapter 5 . 2/25/2010
awesome chapter. poor edward! lol please update soon!
misstetah chapter 5 . 2/25/2010
loveed it! cant wai to see who brody is, and what the deal with the blake guy is. this story is super interesting!
farmgirl14 chapter 5 . 2/25/2010
great story...can't wait to read more.
LivelyLaura chapter 4 . 2/24/2010
Seriously... I started reading and I was instantly reminded of a movie a couple years back and I spent like 20 minutes trying to remember the name and who was in it! Ugh! It finally came to me Nicholas Cage in the Family Man... Great movie great premise to base your fic off of!
LaTiDo chapter 5 . 2/24/2010
So good, but too short . I just really like this story to much! Keep us posted. ;D
aerobee82 chapter 5 . 2/24/2010
Yep, still confused and wanting to know what the hell is going on. Good chapter, and I like that Edward feels so connected to Bella at this point even though the whole situation is confusing as hell. Will we be getting any clues soon? I think Brody is a dog, isn't he? I hope so...
LoveThoseVampires chapter 5 . 2/24/2010
Please update soon Is Brody a pet
BrownAndGreen chapter 4 . 2/15/2010
I just started reading this and I love it. I really hope that Edward doesn't wake back up to his old life! Can't wait for more.
razorstar90 chapter 4 . 2/14/2010
I'm really happy I found this story the other day I think its very clever. You took a concept and twisted it. I look forward to more from this story!
TwilighFreak chapter 4 . 2/14/2010
Enjoyed this story. I was confused first but got it now.

Keep up the great work.
gizgoo chapter 4 . 2/14/2010
Great chapter
SleepMyBella chapter 4 . 2/14/2010
Thank you for another great chapter! This story is fascinating!
SueSmith52 chapter 4 . 2/13/2010
I'm still a little confused, but I can't wait to see where this is going!
2,615 | « Prev Page 1 .. 162 169 170 171 172 173 174 .. Last Next »