Reviews for What If
divyvicki chapter 3 . 2/12
I’m sure you’ll explain it to us in good time!
divyvicki chapter 2 . 2/12
Wow, what a twist?
Jaygm chapter 31 . 2/6
Fantastic Story. I am glad I found this through Twifanfic Recs. This just was such great reading. So glad to see that Blake found a girl and he and Edward are getting to be friends again. Thank you.
Jaygm chapter 30 . 2/6
He is finally living the Good Life!
Jaygm chapter 29 . 2/6
This time around, it is messy and uncomfortable for them. Someone is bound to get hurt- Blake.
Jaygm chapter 28 . 2/5
They are together again. This time is just a bit messier than when he woke up in his dream. . .
Jaygm chapter 27 . 2/5
Usually that's all it takes is for another person to get involved and one realizes that a chance may be forever lost.
Jaygm chapter 26 . 2/5
It just keeps getting worse.
Jaygm chapter 25 . 2/5
I feel for him. It does seem hopeless. I would avoid her like the plague- too painful.
Jaygm chapter 24 . 2/5
You had me fooled! I should have guessed Blake- especially with Rose getting all upset with Edward hanging on Bella.
Jaygm chapter 23 . 2/5
She is in love with Jake- of course, she is. Edward is bound and determined to live that life.
Jaygm chapter 22 . 2/5
Could it get any worse? Of course, she has a boyfriend. He is coming across as a real crazy man. A male Brittney Spears.
Jaygm chapter 21 . 2/5
That poor guy. He really came apart, almost killed himself.
Jaygm chapter 20 . 2/5
It was bound to happen, yes. And it would happen when he was at the height of his happiness. Now, he's back to his busy high-powered life of work and loneliness.
Jaygm chapter 19 . 2/5
Everyone else knows. He should propose to her too.
2,720 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »