Reviews for What If
i hate youuuu NOOOO this can't happen you're EVIL , EVIL i tell yea
a-mess chapter 25 . 11/17/2013
EVIL
a-mess chapter 22 . 11/17/2013
A BOYFRIEND? ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME DO YOU KNOW HOW MUCH I CRIED THE MINUTE HE WOKE UP ALONE AND NOW SHE HAS A BOYFRIEND I AM A RIVER OF TEARS RIGHT ITS ALL TOO MUCH
perpetually chapter 31 . 9/22/2013
Great story!
perpetually chapter 2 . 9/21/2013
Omg this story is brilliant! Just for the record, I love stories that have a bit of time travel and misplacement in it, like people waking up in another alternate universe and learning a valuable lesson and then ending up having to use it in their own reality, I personally think it's such a nice way to teach people life lessons and just really let them live an alternate reality and make them see all the things they've taken granted for before. Can't wait to keep on reading!
Guest chapter 1 . 9/19/2013
SO SWEET! DAMN
xDarkFairy chapter 31 . 9/18/2013
LOVED this Story, Really Amazing 3
Nikki1219 chapter 29 . 9/13/2013
So I never wear perfume and I mean NEVER and I actually may pick this up and try it, I just checked Amazon and even the reviews on there were raving over the cotton candy smell!
Nikki1219 chapter 28 . 9/13/2013
WOW...Well, yeah , so there's that juicy chapter! Also, this may be my favorite Edward and Alice friendship...EVER!
Nikki1219 chapter 26 . 9/13/2013
This is such a fantastic story...even at its lowest point. Just beautifully written!
lmc123 chapter 31 . 9/11/2013
I have loved this story!
Family man one of my fave movies, and love how you adapted that, I always felt cheated at the end when he gets her at the airport and you only get 5 min and the movie finishes. I loved that I got a whole half of story after his glimpse to see how he pulls it off. Has this story been rec'd on the lemonade stand? If not I want to rec it, thought it was so good. I read all morning, had to go out for 3 hours and thought about the story tthe whole time, desperate to get back to see what was happening. Thanks for the sstory x Lisa-Marie
lmc123 chapter 24 . 9/11/2013
From the last chapter I was chanting don't be blake, don't be blake, and I just knew it was gonna be... poor edward, I think he's gonna cry, you were mean...
LizziePaige chapter 6 . 8/14/2013
I am still utterly confused. I'm guessing it's some parallel universe story and I really don't enjoy that kind of thing. I've gone back and even re read previous chapters and also pages of your reviews to see if I missed something as you state here that you hope no one is still confused about what's going on...well, I am! Sorry but I tried, I'm sure it is a good story but after 6 chapters I'm still totally clueless when apparently I'm not meant to be so I will just leave it there.
LizziePaige chapter 4 . 8/14/2013
Mmmmm I still have absolutely no idea what is going on here. I loved the first chapter and then you threw this in. In the A/N you state that you hope all questions are answered but in fact you haven't told us what is happening now at all?! Totally confused! Will read another chapter to see if I can figure this out I guess.
Absolutely Cullen chapter 2 . 8/2/2013
This sounds like a really promising story. Can't wait to read more.
2,615 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »