Reviews for What If
eaw22 chapter 31 . 7/23/2013
I love this story.. Beautifully written
LAB1 chapter 31 . 7/10/2013
Amazing story! The suspense was killing me several times and I didn't even have to wait for the next chapter! Truly talented writing!
CatieCath chapter 31 . 7/5/2013
What a fantastic story, I absolutely loved these characters of yours. You have made B&E your own, just enough characteristics to keep me twi-happy but over-all one of the most original fanfics I have ever read. Thank you so much for the hot, emotionally charged ride.
justginger chapter 31 . 7/5/2013
Hey there Twihart - PLEASE can you tellme if you are going to post the Epi to this story? I have loved every chapter of this story that had me spell bound with every word.

thanks,

Michele (justginger.
CatieCath chapter 24 . 7/5/2013
That was great, you sure shocked me with this one I never saw it coming. Fantastic, and I can't wait to see how it plays out.
CatieCath chapter 23 . 7/5/2013
Wow! What a chapter, fantastic!
CatieCath chapter 13 . 7/4/2013
So. I just sat here and read 13 chapters and they are amazing. You've done so much with the concept and your writing is fantastic. I have to admit I've been waiting for Edward to suddenly poof back to California and I appreciate that you haven't done that. Yet. So I will keep reading and know that the E & B story will continue to be a good one. Thank you!
KinhaD chapter 1 . 7/1/2013
One of the best fanfiction that I've ever read! I read this in one day, i just couldn't spot! I still on the high of all this, wishing that had more of it to read. D
twifan49 chapter 31 . 6/21/2013
Loved it!
Ms.Birdde chapter 6 . 6/20/2013
Im sooooo confused!
Ms.Birdde chapter 4 . 6/20/2013
Wtf... this story is confusing
Ms.Birdde chapter 3 . 6/20/2013
Yes this isnt makn any sense and who is Edward talkn to at the end of the chapter?!
Ms.Birdde chapter 1 . 6/20/2013
So no kiss really!
Sukiethree chapter 31 . 6/19/2013
Love, love, love thus story. Loved the film and can see the storyline but you've written so much into this. For a first it's fab even if it made me cry for Edward.
ktut chapter 31 . 6/17/2013
Ugh! I just ADORE this story. One of my favourites, for sure! If it was an original published fiction, I'd definitely buy it (along with a back up copy for when the first is worn through from over reading lol). I read it all in one quick go over the last few days and can't stop talking about it to my sister!

Thank you for sharing this with us!

Ps. You mentioned Bella's perfume is Can Can? Is that the Paris Hilton Can Can?
2,613 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 15 .. Last Next »