Reviews for What If
SO SWEET! DAMN
xDarkFairy chapter 31 . 9/18/2013
LOVED this Story, Really Amazing 3
Nikki1219 chapter 29 . 9/13/2013
So I never wear perfume and I mean NEVER and I actually may pick this up and try it, I just checked Amazon and even the reviews on there were raving over the cotton candy smell!
Nikki1219 chapter 28 . 9/13/2013
WOW...Well, yeah , so there's that juicy chapter! Also, this may be my favorite Edward and Alice friendship...EVER!
Nikki1219 chapter 26 . 9/13/2013
This is such a fantastic story...even at its lowest point. Just beautifully written!
lmc123 chapter 31 . 9/11/2013
I have loved this story!
Family man one of my fave movies, and love how you adapted that, I always felt cheated at the end when he gets her at the airport and you only get 5 min and the movie finishes. I loved that I got a whole half of story after his glimpse to see how he pulls it off. Has this story been rec'd on the lemonade stand? If not I want to rec it, thought it was so good. I read all morning, had to go out for 3 hours and thought about the story tthe whole time, desperate to get back to see what was happening. Thanks for the sstory x Lisa-Marie
lmc123 chapter 24 . 9/11/2013
From the last chapter I was chanting don't be blake, don't be blake, and I just knew it was gonna be... poor edward, I think he's gonna cry, you were mean...
LizziePaige chapter 6 . 8/14/2013
I am still utterly confused. I'm guessing it's some parallel universe story and I really don't enjoy that kind of thing. I've gone back and even re read previous chapters and also pages of your reviews to see if I missed something as you state here that you hope no one is still confused about what's going on...well, I am! Sorry but I tried, I'm sure it is a good story but after 6 chapters I'm still totally clueless when apparently I'm not meant to be so I will just leave it there.
LizziePaige chapter 4 . 8/14/2013
Mmmmm I still have absolutely no idea what is going on here. I loved the first chapter and then you threw this in. In the A/N you state that you hope all questions are answered but in fact you haven't told us what is happening now at all?! Totally confused! Will read another chapter to see if I can figure this out I guess.
Absolutely Cullen chapter 2 . 8/2/2013
This sounds like a really promising story. Can't wait to read more.
smook chapter 31 . 7/23/2013
Your story wad so perfect! Different and refreshing. You mentioned an epilogue did that ever happen ? Would love to read it.
smook chapter 23 . 7/23/2013
Your story just has me hooked.
I was so pleased Edward finally asked Bella to marry him, and THEN he wakes up to/in LA.
So hard, so sad, and now Bella has a boyfriend.
I wonder if she just said that, because he freaked her out.
What will happen? Alice is such a good soul!
Thank you, loving your story!
eaw22 chapter 31 . 7/23/2013
I love this story.. Beautifully written
LAB1 chapter 31 . 7/10/2013
Amazing story! The suspense was killing me several times and I didn't even have to wait for the next chapter! Truly talented writing!
CatieCath chapter 31 . 7/5/2013
What a fantastic story, I absolutely loved these characters of yours. You have made B&E your own, just enough characteristics to keep me twi-happy but over-all one of the most original fanfics I have ever read. Thank you so much for the hot, emotionally charged ride.
2,625 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 15 .. Last Next »