Reviews for What If
Loved it!
Ms.Birdde chapter 6 . 6/20/2013
Im sooooo confused!
Ms.Birdde chapter 4 . 6/20/2013
Wtf... this story is confusing
Ms.Birdde chapter 3 . 6/20/2013
Yes this isnt makn any sense and who is Edward talkn to at the end of the chapter?!
Ms.Birdde chapter 1 . 6/20/2013
So no kiss really!
Sukiethree chapter 31 . 6/19/2013
Love, love, love thus story. Loved the film and can see the storyline but you've written so much into this. For a first it's fab even if it made me cry for Edward.
ktut chapter 31 . 6/17/2013
Ugh! I just ADORE this story. One of my favourites, for sure! If it was an original published fiction, I'd definitely buy it (along with a back up copy for when the first is worn through from over reading lol). I read it all in one quick go over the last few days and can't stop talking about it to my sister!

Thank you for sharing this with us!

Ps. You mentioned Bella's perfume is Can Can? Is that the Paris Hilton Can Can?
ktut chapter 13 . 6/15/2013
Aw! They have the same first dance song as me and my husband! 3

(I am ADORING this story so far! You're very talented and write a very swoony Edward! I live for fluffy romance!)
Red-Emerald chapter 31 . 6/15/2013
I just wanted to let you know that I enjoyed this story immensely. I spent a whole Saturday powering through the last 10 odd chapters, just bawling my eyes out at all the heartfail and beautiful, happy emotions as well. This HEA sits really well, like a well aged scotch. Everyone is happy and it doesn't appear to be cornishly so. A what if that became such a wonderful reality!

I loved this story and thank you for sharing it with us!
kalizivis chapter 1 . 6/11/2013
This is an amazing, amazing, amazing story. So well written, heartfelt and emotional. I just loved it! The characters were so well developed and the plot was dramatic to say the least. I cried, i laughed...all out loud! Bravo! Thank you, thank you!
mcanary chapter 31 . 6/10/2013
"SIGHS" This has been such a lovely story, I enjoyed each and every chapter! I loved the way it played out all the way to the end. But I do have a question or more of a statement actually. Was it suppose to be a dream? Or did it happen? If it happened, which seems pretty plausible with all the knowledge Edward had, where was fate or the I'd like to know why Edward? What was the thoughts of the "higher upper" that caused all this to occur. Make sense, lol? Either was, I am so glad I came across the rec in another story I read. Thanks for sharing.
dwright chapter 31 . 6/9/2013
Great story. Thanks for writing.
false-illusions chapter 27 . 6/8/2013
I dont know how long i cried over this
Qyta chapter 2 . 6/8/2013
du dun dun dun dun
Shilo87 chapter 31 . 5/24/2013
Wow, I loved the plot of this story. What a nice ending as well. One thing to remember, Bella and Edward always end up together!
2,620 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 16 .. Last Next »