Reviews for What If
LizziePaige chapter 6 . 8/14/2013
I am still utterly confused. I'm guessing it's some parallel universe story and I really don't enjoy that kind of thing. I've gone back and even re read previous chapters and also pages of your reviews to see if I missed something as you state here that you hope no one is still confused about what's going on...well, I am! Sorry but I tried, I'm sure it is a good story but after 6 chapters I'm still totally clueless when apparently I'm not meant to be so I will just leave it there.
LizziePaige chapter 4 . 8/14/2013
Mmmmm I still have absolutely no idea what is going on here. I loved the first chapter and then you threw this in. In the A/N you state that you hope all questions are answered but in fact you haven't told us what is happening now at all?! Totally confused! Will read another chapter to see if I can figure this out I guess.
Absolutely Cullen chapter 2 . 8/2/2013
This sounds like a really promising story. Can't wait to read more.
smook chapter 31 . 7/23/2013
Your story wad so perfect! Different and refreshing. You mentioned an epilogue did that ever happen ? Would love to read it.
smook chapter 23 . 7/23/2013
Your story just has me hooked.
I was so pleased Edward finally asked Bella to marry him, and THEN he wakes up to/in LA.
So hard, so sad, and now Bella has a boyfriend.
I wonder if she just said that, because he freaked her out.
What will happen? Alice is such a good soul!
Thank you, loving your story!
eaw22 chapter 31 . 7/23/2013
I love this story.. Beautifully written
LAB1 chapter 31 . 7/10/2013
Amazing story! The suspense was killing me several times and I didn't even have to wait for the next chapter! Truly talented writing!
CatieCath chapter 31 . 7/5/2013
What a fantastic story, I absolutely loved these characters of yours. You have made B&E your own, just enough characteristics to keep me twi-happy but over-all one of the most original fanfics I have ever read. Thank you so much for the hot, emotionally charged ride.
justginger chapter 31 . 7/5/2013
Hey there Twihart - PLEASE can you tellme if you are going to post the Epi to this story? I have loved every chapter of this story that had me spell bound with every word.

thanks,

Michele (justginger.
CatieCath chapter 24 . 7/5/2013
That was great, you sure shocked me with this one I never saw it coming. Fantastic, and I can't wait to see how it plays out.
CatieCath chapter 23 . 7/5/2013
Wow! What a chapter, fantastic!
CatieCath chapter 13 . 7/4/2013
So. I just sat here and read 13 chapters and they are amazing. You've done so much with the concept and your writing is fantastic. I have to admit I've been waiting for Edward to suddenly poof back to California and I appreciate that you haven't done that. Yet. So I will keep reading and know that the E & B story will continue to be a good one. Thank you!
KinhaD chapter 1 . 7/1/2013
One of the best fanfiction that I've ever read! I read this in one day, i just couldn't spot! I still on the high of all this, wishing that had more of it to read. D
twifan49 chapter 31 . 6/21/2013