Reviews for The Flowers
jensteed chapter 1 . 7/29/2014
Yup they really are thick sometimes, and damn them to hell for never having to go through that torture...or the further agony after having your nine month. "holiday"
Lucky gits! :(
Archiewinner chapter 1 . 8/22/2013
This made me laugh (: I love your writing! Great job XD
A ShrinkinG VIOLET GIrL chapter 1 . 5/29/2013
Yup..men are sso thick..
McLoving Grey's chapter 1 . 2/22/2013
Haha, brilliant story! Really enjoyed reading it! :D
HnH chapter 1 . 1/13/2013
That's it! I'm done reading for the night. I have tears running and a very sore stomach and sides from holding in laughter! Can't wake husband. TOOOO funny. Wow! Toooo funny.

Sweet Severus is always nice though... "Supportive partner [...] Understanding boyfriend. You love this woman, more than life itself." Awwwwww.

"But I could have helped! Why didn't anyone tell me this was going on? I could haveā€¦ done something." Naive is right. Stern Severus Snape being told by a female student she needed a cramping potion. For THOSE kind of cramps. He would have passed out. Or shattered all the windows yelling. lol!
dragoon811 chapter 1 . 1/10/2013
Utterly delightful!
LouBelle04 chapter 1 . 9/12/2012
Love this :)
LBx
toriashley chapter 1 . 4/10/2012
Oh my. I had to laugh and hope that I never go through that with my boyfriend...

Thank you for the giggles!
Alexa1993 chapter 1 . 12/8/2011
Against the Evening Sky chapter 1 . 10/18/2011
Oh my. I cannot even begin to describe how much I adore this fic. I read it every month when I'm in our dear Hermione's menstrual condition-you know, curled up and feeling like I've "ingested glass." ;) Anywho, it's simply lovely. One of the best SeverusHermione fics out there. :)

-A.
austheke chapter 1 . 10/16/2011
Absolutely loved it. It was hilarious and endearing and- sadly to say, rather relatable.

- Aus
tenoh27 chapter 1 . 9/5/2011
LOL, Severus really is thick! Hope he is happy with the baby. Have always felt bad for women who have it bad during their monthlies.

Sweet of Severus and a lovely tale, thank you!
Miravisu chapter 1 . 8/20/2011
*giggles and falls over laughing*

Yes, men are so thick!

And some in just the right.. err, a story for another day methinks!
Anna Scathach chapter 1 . 8/6/2011
Yes, they are. This is fantastic.
etherian chapter 1 . 4/19/2011
rofl - this is just wonderful! Men really are thick!
50 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »