Reviews for The Mandatory Marriage Contract Fic
gusjo chapter 2 . 1/4
I really do like this fic, but call me boring/unimaginative/whatever I do not like the ending much. Borh becase it doesn't make a whole lit of sense why Dumbles would perform his ladt action (unless I'm missing something) and secondly semitragic endings just feels like the worst of both worlds to me.
Lamorak Korving chapter 2 . 8/3/2023
The Mandatory Marriage Contract is what I consider a Great Harry Potter fanfiction, especially
as Harry chooses Morag MacDougal as his wife rather than the overtly pushy and aggressive
Ginny Weasley.
adafrog chapter 2 . 7/5/2023
Great, thanks.
Wyrmridr chapter 2 . 9/21/2022
Enjoyed it very much! Thanks for writing!

-J
Touhara Naoya chapter 2 . 8/26/2022
Great story, rare to see someone surpassing Rowling at showing that the bad guys always win.
Good writing.
LLGuido chapter 2 . 7/28/2022
Just found this one. I could not stop reading it. -LLGuido-
beth626 chapter 2 . 5/27/2022
F U and F ur Greater Good...Squee! Maniacal cackle
TupanHD chapter 2 . 5/7/2022
Great story
observentuser chapter 2 . 5/6/2022
Thank you for this. It was a very enjoyable read :-)
gginsc chapter 2 . 1/13/2022
Good story.
EdTheBeast chapter 2 . 10/9/2021
An intriguing mystery, romance, excellent bashing story. Well written must read!
HeartsGlow chapter 1 . 7/25/2021
Harry would become a squib, not a muggle. However, he wouldn't be a squib either as a) he did not sign the contract, and b) his legal guardian did not sign the contract. This wont affect him at all. Well, other than the annoyance of it all.
mworth1019 chapter 2 . 7/21/2021
great story!
Eriktheviking70 chapter 2 . 7/4/2021
A cracking good story, well written and engrossing with an interesting take on the marriage contract theme. Thak you.
missgsmith51 chapter 1 . 6/18/2021
"... all thanks to the potions regimen the Healer had proscribed ..." The word PROSCRIBED means "denounced, condemned, or forbidden." The word you want is PRESCRIBED, meaning "authorized or recommended."

Hermione seems to have shot herself in the foot ... in a way that will never be healed. This is the same kind of thing she pulled on her parents in canon. What I mean is that if anyone had done to her what she did to her parents - removing their memories and wiping their lives - she would have been livid at whoever it was for being so high-handed and removing her CHOICE in the matter.

She did something similar here. Knowing how Harry hated being manipulated and controlled, how could she possibly think this was remotely a fair thing to do? Was she that selfish regarding the Head Girl position? I hope she thinks it is a fair exchange for Harry's friendship, because that is what it has cost her. I really find it hard to believe she is that stupid. I'm also curious to know if Hermione has ever given thought to life debts. Harry saved her life in the Troll incident. Does she owe him a life debt? I hope not, because I could see this triggering the debt.