Reviews for I'm Yours
Eva Inevitable chapter 1 . 5/5
I love them together so much :)
cchickki chapter 1 . 9/18/2014
This is so beautifully written! I'd like to picture Alistair and the Warden's first time like this, too. You made the moment very sweet and tender in a way :) I love the dialogue between them and how well you managed to keep them in character. Lovely job, I really enjoyed reading this!
Willowdragon chapter 1 . 5/30/2014
Beautifully written. The first fanfic I've read where I've mostly forgotten it was such. You have great style and pace. Looking forward to reading more of your work.
vegeta's chew-toy chapter 1 . 7/1/2010
Aweeeeeeee, soo cute! Extremely well written, and how it should have been during their first time.

Gotta love Alistair.
Saerwen Tabris chapter 1 . 4/27/2010
Love it.. Makes me wish the warden in the game talked (with an actual voice). This was how thier first night should have been, I agree with the other reviews, the camp scene was so detached.
Amratis chapter 1 . 3/13/2010
Absolutly fantastic, really amazingly written. I'm just at the Landsmeet part of the game myself right now, in my head I think I'll just insert this scene to happen afterwards ;)

Spot on dialogue.
Rogue Queen's Gambit chapter 1 . 2/23/2010
Excellent story, beautifully written. The dialogue was wonderful and it was so full of passion and emotion. I like how you gradually worked up to the moment rather than just jumping right into it. Definitely one of my favorite stories. Great job! :-)
Angel sai chapter 1 . 1/31/2010
Without a doubt one of the best Alistair fanfics I've read. I loved the tension between him and your Cousland! *still blushing * lol
Lourdes23 chapter 1 . 1/31/2010
Holy... that was amazing! I mean wow. Compared to your story, the game's version of their first night together seems so detached. This was fanstastic! Brilliantly done!
HyperPenguin chapter 1 . 1/26/2010
Beautiful! I love it! Their relationship was so.. passionate. Great job defiantly going into my favorites!
LittleWhiteWolf chapter 1 . 1/26/2010
Beautifully done; you're so right about the scene in the game! This brings the heart (and heat) back into the romance. Brilliant!
Abydos Jackson chapter 1 . 1/25/2010
I love this. I enjoyed the relationship your warden and Alistair have. Full of emotion and passion.
socialkombat chapter 1 . 1/25/2010
I love this! I've had a story just like this in my head forever - you did it far better justice than I would have. Excellent job!