Reviews for I'm Yours
vegeta's chew-toy chapter 1 . 7/1/2010
Aweeeeeeee, soo cute! Extremely well written, and how it should have been during their first time.

Gotta love Alistair.
Mirima chapter 1 . 4/27/2010
Love it.. Makes me wish the warden in the game talked (with an actual voice). This was how thier first night should have been, I agree with the other reviews, the camp scene was so detached.
Amratis chapter 1 . 3/13/2010
Absolutly fantastic, really amazingly written. I'm just at the Landsmeet part of the game myself right now, in my head I think I'll just insert this scene to happen afterwards ;)

Spot on dialogue.
Rogue Queen's Gambit chapter 1 . 2/23/2010
Excellent story, beautifully written. The dialogue was wonderful and it was so full of passion and emotion. I like how you gradually worked up to the moment rather than just jumping right into it. Definitely one of my favorite stories. Great job! :-)
Angel sai chapter 1 . 1/31/2010
Without a doubt one of the best Alistair fanfics I've read. I loved the tension between him and your Cousland! *still blushing * lol
Lourdes23 chapter 1 . 1/31/2010
Holy... that was amazing! I mean wow. Compared to your story, the game's version of their first night together seems so detached. This was fanstastic! Brilliantly done!
HyperPenguin chapter 1 . 1/26/2010
Beautiful! I love it! Their relationship was so.. passionate. Great job defiantly going into my favorites!
LittleWhiteWolf chapter 1 . 1/26/2010
Beautifully done; you're so right about the scene in the game! This brings the heart (and heat) back into the romance. Brilliant!
Abydos Jackson chapter 1 . 1/25/2010
I love this. I enjoyed the relationship your warden and Alistair have. Full of emotion and passion.
socialkombat chapter 1 . 1/25/2010
I love this! I've had a story just like this in my head forever - you did it far better justice than I would have. Excellent job!