Reviews for Dia's Guide to impressing a Lady
ThatGuySittingattheCorner chapter 1 . 7/16/2014
Good job Dia and good job to you on making this awesome fic.
CommonerShipping4Ever chapter 1 . 6/2/2013
One thing still bugs me though, what the hell is meat in the pokemon world?
Yyddddllllyy chapter 1 . 2/3/2013
Well this was something else... How can I say this...? This was spectacular. It's literally the best oneshot I've ever read. One of my favourite pairings combined with a well written story and no grammar mistakes (albeit for a few typos but they're fine). Thank you for a good read.
Guy 84 chapter 1 . 9/23/2012
Can you make a commonershipping for meet the father
Glaceon1362 chapter 1 . 9/6/2012
Now i wanna see what mr berlitz would think, lol
pyroguardian-of-thewhiteflame chapter 1 . 8/25/2012
I've got to admit,I honestly did not expect...this...it was amazing you're definitely a great author,just plain perfect,nice job.
Raichu chapter 1 . 6/10/2012
That was brilliant! I couldn't stop reading it! I seriously enjoyed every word.

I've only started reading DPP so I'm not too familiar with the Pokemon you mention apart from Gonbe and Rapidash, but I love the characters.

I suspect Dia and Ojosama live in separate worlds and this would never happen in real life, but it's nice to dream.

But yeah, I love how you told the story, and especially the suspenseful bit at the end before he gets to kiss her.

"McLax's or Burger Slowking's" - that was sooo funny!
humilityhehe chapter 1 . 9/30/2010
Amazing, simply amazing.. I hope you continue to ight your other stories... hahaha... and more commoner shipping.. hahaha really like this arc... hahaha
Spiny97 chapter 1 . 4/6/2010
Excellent! I loved the whole thing through. Platina was slightly OOC, I was expecting a little bit of snobbery, but it was still good. The Ending was particularly great, especially the narration lol. Both you and this story are going into my favorites!
juxtaPoseidon chapter 1 . 1/26/2010
I like it, but it seems just a little bit too corny. just a little bit. I think it would flow better and appear more natural if you added some more different elements in the next chapter.

Nice work!

(IDEA: Platina and Diamond find a Lapras (that diamond catches) which then mates with Platina's Empoleon (Yes, then can breed, I've checked), and they have two eggs, a piplup and a lapras, Platinum gets the lapras, and diamond gets the piplup)
JumpingTheMoon chapter 1 . 1/26/2010
First of all, your writing PokeSpe fanfiction is enough prove you're awesome. This story is one of the best-written I've seen pretty much in the entire Pokemon section. For some reason I really have a weakness to romance sometimes and this was great. Very very true to the characters.
Danaxiel chapter 1 . 1/25/2010
I'm not usually into this kind of stuff but I enjoyed reading this.
Explorer of the Unknown chapter 1 . 1/25/2010
That...was...AWESOME! I loved it! You are awesome dude! And hey, I wanna return the favor, go to my profile, look up "Tourney of a Lifetime!" to submit any OCs you want, I'll do my best to portay them well and thanks!