Reviews for Masquerade
Dr34ming chapter 1 . 10/16/2011
Fluff rules! That was great; it was really entertaining and sweet. I really liked the playfulness of Alistair and Melanie's relationship, because it wasn't too serious and spoiled by the weight of the crown. It's how I'd like to imagine they turn out.
vegeta's chew-toy chapter 1 . 7/2/2010
I really like the way you write, and this, like the last, was a great story. Keep it up.
Rogue Queen's Gambit chapter 1 . 2/23/2010
Very cute! Again, absolutely in love with your dialogue! Great writing, very clever.
Roselia Rose chapter 1 . 2/6/2010
Ah, the characterization was amazing. And I love how the events were set up in this, I hope you'll write more of this pairing.
Nos Astra chapter 1 . 1/26/2010
A very sweet story and finally one that doesn't go for drama and despair. Very refreshing and fun to read, especially because of your Queen Melanie. Definitely one of the better incarnations of Lady Cousland.
Hallewes chapter 1 . 1/26/2010
This was a wonderful story. Well written. I loved it!
HyperPenguin chapter 1 . 1/26/2010
Another wonderful story! It was actually a fun story to read I enjoyed it very much. My favorite thing by far was Alistair, you captured his personality flawlessly all the things he did and said I can honestly see him doing. Keep up the great work!
Erynnar chapter 1 . 1/25/2010
Nicely done and very entertaining. You got Alistair's humor perfectly. Thanks so much for writing this.