Reviews for Little Things
Thornangel chapter 1 . 7/9/2010
Awww! That was so freakin sweet! I like this story!
Pixieblade chapter 1 . 5/11/2010
*wibbles* this is so sweet~!
Tex-chan chapter 1 . 2/9/2010
This was oh-so-cute and a fun read! It's great to see you writing (and posting) again after being gone for a while. This one just made me want to hug both the boys. Very well done! *hugs*
Joybug chapter 1 . 2/6/2010
that was so cute.
freeflow chapter 1 . 1/27/2010
Oh, you know how much I love your Yohji. He's suave, he's smooth - he's helplessly simple in that lovable, I-can't-have-my-playlist-leaping-back-and-forth-without-my-say-so! kind of way.

Guh, and his banter with Aya is just perfect. They both fall right into their everyday behaviour; Yohji winding Aya up, Aya snapping but trying to keep their cover, Yohji tuning out in the middle of a lecture to think about how good he is... and tuning back in only to hear the most pressing part - the date. Typical!

This never drags at all, and even though you used repetition to get the plot all tied up nicely at the end, it never once seems forced or overused. This is mainly, I think, because Yohji's voice is so clear throughout, and is endlessly readable.

Loved this - am just so sorry it took me so long to get back to you! And still you spoil me with a shout-out! (I am squealing with fangirl cheer in my head!)

Hmm. More please? Just realised how much I miss Weiss. They really are such fun guys to play with! x