Reviews for MMZX3: Mega Man ZX Enforcers
The Mighty Destrucanator chapter 16 . 4/22
Ok, so I'm only at chapter sixteen and I've got to say...a lot of this is or seems really forced especially when it comes to the other megamen. I first noticed it with Taylor's and Atlas' relationship. I can't be the only one who read it and thought that seems rather quick. Another thing, Siarnaq is my favorite chacter and I'm going to say this with as much neutrality as possible. One would not autuomaticaly become so trusting if they went through what he went through. He thought he had two great friends who he could trust and rely on, but instead they throw him out when he stopped being useful. That shit HURTS. I am speaking from experience here. So it would be safe to assume he wouldn't just join the hunters because they picked him up and defended him. He'd still have trouble trusting them for a LONG time. Sorry I just felt like these needed to be said, other than that, great story man!
DanielJensen chapter 1 . 8/25/2015
ok I hope ashe grey and the others can stop model d and his evil plan
ProtoDriveMega chapter 27 . 6/13/2015
Are you dead ? I have waited for long time.
Never mind , read my version of mmzx3
s/11304710/1/Megaman-ZX-Reversi-MMZX3
P.S. don't steal my idea
Axel The Moon chapter 21 . 5/3/2015
Lol, you got Kyuubrrr's ability from Street Fighter Ryu.
Tony Anderson chapter 27 . 5/15/2014
Good job! Keep up the good work! :)
Tony Anderson chapter 26 . 4/11/2014
Good work! I hope the next chapter comes out soon!
Guest chapter 23 . 1/6/2014
Is this story dead?
Brandon Ferreira chapter 17 . 9/4/2013
This Fanfic Does A Good Job Not Overpowering its Fan Character.
Guest chapter 24 . 8/15/2013
ngrey651 chapter 23 . 7/5/2013
Um...I'm not sure how to put this, but...when the Mega Man that was the most robotic and cold is the one saying "I didn't want to kill you" and actually showing regret over the MAIN PROTAGONIST...that says something about the main protagonist.

Shouldn't they be more horrified or saddened that they're killing people? "But they're just reploids". Yeah, "just reploids", like X or Zero or Axl were? Or like GREY is? Or hell, how about the Models? They don't even have bodies, but they're clearly sentient. Yet the heroes aren't even remotely bothered at the idea of killing other people because hey, it's for a good cause.

You know who else thought killing people was okay because it was for a good cause? EVERY SINGLE VILLAIN THEY'VE FACED. So...yeah. I'm calling hypocrite on this.
SilverFang555 chapter 24 . 7/5/2013
Thanks for continuing the story! Almost thought it was dead for a second...
LunarEclipseKid chapter 24 . 7/4/2013
Yay! Your back with the MegaMan story!
Guest chapter 23 . 5/14/2013
Are u going to keep writing?
Guest chapter 23 . 5/4/2013
please keep this going please
Guest chapter 21 . 5/4/2013