Reviews for One Shots of a Love Sick Reaper
wynnsy chapter 2 . 4/1/2012
I pity their financial situation but since they're together, I'm not sad. It's like that Gift of Magi story except you provided Ichigo/Rukia with a change at the end.

I would've made Ichigo a medical intern but I could see him as a lawyer too...I wonder if they eloped away from rich Byakuya. The lukewarm ramen really got me (I'm a poor college student). I wish Rukia would write children's picture books or something instead of watching tv.

The phone message though made me (berry) glad :)
wynnsy chapter 4 . 4/1/2012
very short and to the point. It reminds me of another fanfiction where they are forced into a game of trying to break the other's heart and they date. Ichigo sings and plays the guitar at a jazz place while Rukia is a ballerina in secret. He ends up dedicating a song to her after she ends the relationship (he fell in love with her, she won and is afraid to commit) and she watches him only to run away. Your piece would be a nice anticlimactic ending where they get together again.
wynnsy chapter 7 . 4/1/2012
I want a new chapter of the next time they meet and another one of this chapter in Ichigo's pov. That'd be nice. Ichigo is very OOC here but the cafe idea is charming. I like that Rukia questioned whether a 24 hour cafe was worth it and Inoue's response was brilliant.
wynnsy chapter 8 . 4/1/2012
Wow, this last one was so captivating, very intense. The bomb scene got me. I'm grateful you followed up with a sweet ending. Like Gin: I hate sad stories.
Momochi-MSL chapter 8 . 5/20/2011
Kk, I've wanted to review your oneshots for awhile but I just haven't gotten around to it.

But I wanted to say, I absolutely love each one of your stories! The first four were soo cute! Ahh, I love them!

And, Muse was hilariously sweet! It brought like the biggest smile to my face! I was laughing at the pictures Rukia drew! They sounded so adorably funny!

I was a little unsure about Rookie, but I read it and loved it. It was intense and awesome! And I thought the ending was so sweet!

K, Cafe, I have an immense love and a little sadness towards it! It was probably my favorites of yours and I love Wintersong! I read it and feel all warm and fuzzy inside. I even wish it was winter again when I read it! But the dilemma I face when reading it is I want to go to a little coffee shop and find an orange haired man reading classic books! Lol! (Sorry if that sounds beyond strange) And the Twilight reference was too funny!

Oo, and Miracle was so intense! I was like trying to read through it quickly to find out the end, I was so nervous! But I loved the ending! It was so sweet and ahh, words can't describe it! It was totally perfect!

So in short, I absolutely LOVE your oneshots and I cannot wait to read more! Your stories essentially got me hooked on reading Bleach fanfics! Sorry for the long review and sounding like a broken record! But I had to share with you how it made me feel! And I'm totally gonna favorite it!

Oh and before I forget, I LOVE LOVE LOVE your pen name!
Elmion chapter 5 . 12/25/2010
okay this is just hilarious. Kudos for the twist; it's the kind that really showcases the strength of the prose form, and I really liked it.
Elmion chapter 3 . 12/25/2010
I usually don't review, but this chapter is just too cute. Keep up the good work.
Black Sun Upon An Icy Sky chapter 8 . 12/25/2010
You got my eyes teary DX -sniff-
Black Sun Upon An Icy Sky chapter 7 . 12/25/2010
This needs a continuation! ASAP! XD

Merry x-mas
sallythedestroyerofworlds23 chapter 8 . 12/25/2010
Astounding! My God, I'm breathless! How do you come up with this stuff? This was the best Christmas oneshot I've read! (and you got it in time!XD)This had me in tension the whole time! (and a big well-deserved AWWW to the flashback scene of Rukia and Ichigo having their tender moment and the guys teasing and interrupting-not to mention Rukia going all /that's what your momma and me did last night!/ hahahahaha EPIC!)

I once again stand in awe of your talent-you not only wrote something original (and definitely unexpected for Christmas) but it was so well-written I felt like I was watching a movie!

This reminded me a little bit of your oneshot were Ichigo and Rukia were police/detectives :D I have to say those are my favorite types of IchiRuki stories, and you make the best! Thank you thank you thank you!:D:D

Oh and for the record- you had me going at the end there, I thought they had died and that scene was Heaven or something; phew!

Anyway, another great job on fantastic storytelling-not too fluffy but still heartwarming :) Not to mention you portrayed the whole war thing superbly!

Thanks again for this! and a very Merry Christmas to you!:)
pamianime chapter 8 . 12/24/2010
That was so lovely ;_; Ichigoooooooo~ I also hate wars, how much i dislike them, they're such a sad thing _ This was such a wonderful thing to read, I really enjoyed it to bits! Thanks so much for this amazing one-shot!
makotouchmybanana chapter 7 . 12/21/2010
This is too cute! This also reminds me of a coffee shop near my school... it's called Noriter means "Playground". I imagined the Ichigo and Rukia and the store... meeting there and all. It's so romantic!

I hope you could come up more sweet stories next time!
sallythedestroyerofworlds23 chapter 7 . 12/20/2010
Aaaah you updated!:D:D

Amazing as always! Your style made this simple little piece, with only a tiny bit of IchiRuki inetraction, lovable and adorable and just all-around awesome!

Also...you made me hungry. I swear, I tend to get past midnight cravings (i lol'ed cuz when i looked at the time it was actually 2am as I read this xD) and my mouth watered with your descriptions of the food XD LMAO at Rukia's appetite! Hahaha I'm surprised Ichigo didn't roll her back home xD

Love how Ichigo and Rukia's bodies made them have weird cravings/insomnia so they could meet (or was it a coincidence? hehe)The whole 'fate' theme never gets old with IchiRuki

Oh and you did surprise me by not making them kiss (hand-kiss...AWW:3) But I approve! Ichigo and Rukia aren't the type to go into a full-on make out session on their first meeting (its taken them over 400 manga chapters and they still haven't even hugged .)

The whole story was also pleasantly holiday-feely, perfect for Christmas!:D Yay!

Thank you for the update!(hope to see more soon ;D)

Keep the wonderful writing up!(and let me know if someone gets around to making those edible crayons xD)

Later!:)I gotta go poke around my kitchen for food now...XD
Goku's Daughter chapter 7 . 12/20/2010
Super cuuute chapter! I liked the kiss to hand thing, very very classy. Btw this is my first fanfic and review in months so I'm a bit rusty with compliments lolz

keep up the good work! And merry xmas to you too!

GD

xx
pamianime chapter 7 . 12/20/2010
Why are your little one-shots the cutest thing I've ever read? I'm just so in love with them I can't seem to get enough! This was totally sweet and I completely loved! I hope to read more from you~