Reviews for Asymmetrical: Mini Drabbles for Roy and Ed
Rain in the Dark chapter 11 . 8/9
OMG these are great! Thank you so much. 54 almost made me cry, it was so sad.

Definitely going into my favorites!
xBookEaterx chapter 11 . 2/20
OMG this was just so good! I LOVED IT! Please, if you feel like it, I'd love it if you were to extend one of your drabbles... They're just too good!
Psyborg chapter 11 . 10/11/2014
...You really know how to make me cry. The last one got me right in the feels!
There's not gonna be a 55 now, huh?
Toph Hitsugaya chapter 2 . 9/9/2014
The end one XD Cute and funny *imagines Roys face when he see's it*
Toph Hitsugaya chapter 1 . 9/9/2014
Love all of these, especially the first one! Feels!
Guest chapter 11 . 5/18/2014
There is never going to be a 55, huh. I guess Ed never came back.
OstensiblyInsane chapter 11 . 10/30/2013
that last one (the last one that EXISTED) was so sad, that i remembered where i had my fullmetal alchemist shamballa movie disk after three weeks.
the stereo.
xIcyChanx chapter 4 . 10/12/2013
"The day that Ed learned about the Flame Alchemist's little weakness, he stood grinning outside the Colonel's window for an hour in the rain, just to annoy him" I CAN'T STOP LAUGHING I SWEAR, I can SO picture that.
memyselfandi89 chapter 11 . 9/5/2013
These. Are. AWESOME!
ZakuroU chapter 11 . 6/14/2013
54: That part in the anime killed me (someone spoiled about what was gonna happen later), and I didn't think it was possible, but you managed to make it even sadder.
55: Hmm... Curious.

Overall comment (lol I sound like a teacher...)
I thought it was really great how you wrote this! I've never seen that style before, and it's cool! Awesome! I really like it...heaps!
ZakuroU chapter 9 . 6/14/2013
45: BWAHAHAHAHA! MOOSTACHAY!
ZakuroU chapter 8 . 6/14/2013
37: Oh, it's always been handy... :D
ZakuroU chapter 6 . 6/14/2013
28: DUDE, I ALWAYS THOUGHT THAT!
29: Oh, god. I died. That was so funny, mostly 'cuz I hate coffee. But still it was freaking hilarious!
ZakuroU chapter 5 . 6/14/2013
24: HAHAHA!
25: That would be me, lol.
ZakuroU chapter 4 . 6/14/2013
16: Ouch...
18: Always wondered that. Only time I saw it was on the cover of some volume of the manga. (He looked pretty cool, actually.)
19: Lol.