Reviews for Family Day
XxSterek-Wincestfan6xx chapter 1 . 2/18/2014
That was sweet of Dean to take his family on a weekend getaway. Omg at the sandwich Sam was eating
varixia chapter 1 . 7/6/2013
Hhhh, you continue to amaze me! ;u; 3
Dementors hate chocolate chapter 1 . 4/21/2013
I really have to read the rest of your verse! I have to start at the beginning! :)
sniperbob chapter 1 . 8/9/2011
awwww...this is such a sweet story. I love your stories, they are amazing and you have a real talent. Please write more
omgahitsbritt08 chapter 1 . 12/6/2010
Are they related in this fic?
fungirl33 chapter 1 . 8/4/2010
I love it!
Wragziez chapter 1 . 7/29/2010
Love it, so sweet!
XxTypoMasterxX chapter 1 . 1/28/2010
aww, how cute. I love the whole outdoors thing. X)
timothy t chapter 1 . 1/27/2010
hey another awesome storie about our favorite family,hope we hear more from there friends soon to,i love reading about the family before jellybean was born,hope you write more soon,heep up the awesome work as always.
Amakurikara chapter 1 . 1/27/2010
Loved it! Just like all your others. I really hope you write more stories! I just adore this little verse of yours.
Jazmingirl chapter 1 . 1/27/2010
awe I love it

more more more I love this kind of stories
cartchica89 chapter 1 . 1/26/2010
Hey Sary!

I don't know why I didn't get the alert that this was up... I think there's something wrong with the site.

Anyways, this was a great story... very sweet! LOL, I can just imagine how strict Dean was with Sam and the irriation Sam was feeling at being cooped up inside all the time. I'm glad that Dean was able to get time off of work and that he planned this special surprise for them.

And Tristan... he made me laugh when he announced that the water was too cold to play in. That kid is too cute for words! You really did a good job on this little story, I enjoyed it and I can't wait to see what else you have planned for this verse. It's a lot of fun to read!

BTW, I update Lucky Number 7 yesterday... I'd love to hear what you think about it! *hugs* :)
bia1007 chapter 1 . 1/26/2010
What I think - that you gave us a very lovely glimpse of this little family, wonderful treat and I just hope you will write another chapter, cause as Dean said “And to think the weekend is just starting.” Thank you so much for writing and sharing with us!
xXFreedom-ReaderXx chapter 1 . 1/26/2010
Aw I love it!
hotshow chapter 1 . 1/26/2010
I thought this story was very good.

I'm looking forward to more stories about Sam, Dean, Tristan and Adrianna.

Thank you.