Reviews for Written in stone
Guest chapter 1 . 12/16/2014
I hope Bellas future is as crappy as this story was. Since it was god awful.
Guest chapter 1 . 10/24/2013
Such a great story! Whenever I feel like I have lost control of my life (which is quite a lot recently) I read this and it gives me hope that things can change. I love the way you portray Bella - I've always thought she needed to learn to live for herself and that is what she does in this story. I'm Team Jacob all the way, but more than that I'm Team Bella!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/2/2013
lovely story
Draco's Secret Lover chapter 1 . 1/8/2011
I loved it! I like the style, with all the section breaks and the third-person style. I'm glad Rose and Emmett were here. They're my favorite vampires from the series and they're not given as much pagespace as they should be.

It was a wonderful place to end it, too. No need to force it.

I was going to list the wolves actual ages, but I looked at the reviews and the previous one has it all correct.
Michelle-B18 chapter 1 . 8/18/2010
Uhh, I think sam is 20, paul and jared are 18, embry, quil and jake are 16, leahs 19, seth is 15, and collin and brady are 13. I dunno for sure, sam might me older than 20...
PiecesOfSerendipity chapter 1 . 7/31/2010
Absolutely love it. Brilliant writing and completely unique.

I loved the amount of focus you put on Rosalie - she's one of my favourite characters. I also love what you said about Edward and his relationship with Bella. I totally agree with you, and I always rant about this to my friends - both partners are meant to be equal in a relationship, not one dominating and manipulating the another.
awe.0 chapter 1 . 2/21/2010
Wow.

Thank you, that was really good.

Loved it even more because I have a penchant for Rosalie, exactly as she is portrayed in here.

D
Whispering Darkness chapter 1 . 2/9/2010
Wow! I loved this! -

I really liked how you did this; Bella's thoughts and actions in this story made a lot of sense to me and I really liked how you wrote her! Your Bella is so much better than Meyer's Bella! That it was Rosalie who made her start doubting was great and that she was the 'only one of the Cullens that was really on her side' seemed really appropriate, especially since Edward and Alice were so controlling in Eclipse and also in your version of it.

I also loved how the pack was presented as Bella's family! You actually managed to do that even though all we got to see were Bella's own thoughts. It was also nice to see Angela and Emmet get a small part in this story; I liked how Emmet was actually the first who came to see her instead of Rosalie.

The drabble-like way in which this story was written fits the story perfectly!

I loved the scene of Bella coming home to the airport and Billy being there and just smiling because she was human.

You were right in ending the story here, and I can easily imagine Jake and Bella moving on from where you left of together.

I just really loved this story! I don't know what else to say! -

Yay for Bella making sense and coming to her senses and all that. And Yay! For your absolutely wonderful writing style! Loved it! *beams*
HopeAlways chapter 1 . 2/1/2010
:D That was not what I would consider a long, rambling a/n. I've seen way, way, way longer ;P

Well Jake, Embry and Quil are all 16 when they phase, I'm almost positive. I think Sam's supposed to be 19 or 20. Leah would be a year older then Bella, I think, if she's supposed to be Rachel and Rebecca's age, so 19. Seth is like 15, and I think Paul and Jared are 18ish. I dunno...
Lucyferina chapter 1 . 1/26/2010
very good story, i liked it.
nipponophile chapter 1 . 1/26/2010
Loved it!
dananjoeysmom chapter 1 . 1/25/2010
loved it! and yes, I read author notes, but I don't know how old they are. Thanks.

Patty
avid reader chapter 1 . 1/25/2010
great take on the bellaxjake struggle...not literally, but bella trying to figure out who and what she wanted. and to answer your author's note questions, i never used to read them but after reading one by accident(thinking it was part of the chapter)i found out that some authors leave you hints as to what the upcoming chapters might include...thanx for da one-shot fic...bellaxjacob will always be my pick.
bandgeek216 chapter 1 . 1/25/2010
that was one of the most amazing twilight stories ive read. it brought a whole new aspect to the story. as i read it, i realized how all of that was so true. the story would have been really nice if it had went like this. then bella could have live a human life and not have been clouded up my edward's dazzling ;). i dont mean to say i have anything against twilight as how it is, cuz i dont. But i really like your take on it. its very well written, and has such wonderful thoughts throughout it. i like how bella got some sun in her. lolz. i also loved the hellen keller quote at the beginning. its very touching. so once again great story! sorry if i rambled a litle bit! lolz :D
katerad4 chapter 1 . 1/25/2010
Perfection!

I see this as a very realistic conclusion. While I am hardcore Team Jacob, and often prefer fics where Bella sees sense during the New Moon time-line in a rush of insight and doesn't have to hurt Jake the way she does in Eclipse time-line fics, I understand rationally that she really needs to figure HERSELF out first before she can truly give her love to someone else.

While I'd LOVE to read your take on the 'I did it for you' explanation, I understand why you chose to finish at the natural cadence within the piece. If, however, you ever feel inspired... ;)

Again, this is perfection!