Reviews for Bulletproof Soul
lauramorgenstern chapter 14 . 12/4/2016
Great read- I think its a perfect place to end the story! You may not have started the sequel, or even have plans to, but all that means is that we can imagine happy fluff!
Tinie nyny chapter 14 . 10/7/2016
Just continue it please. Your story can beak montains!
Guest chapter 14 . 5/8/2015
Hot. Never read slash before. Spock & Uhura my faves, but as always very well written!
Amora.Lee chapter 14 . 10/6/2014
Well...Damn
Amora.Lee chapter 9 . 10/6/2014
Thank blessed i waited til i left work before i indulged in this chapter ...hot damn
Amora.Lee chapter 4 . 10/6/2014
we're gonna crash and burn lets burn together
Amora.Lee chapter 3 . 10/6/2014
Luccckkkky Lucky Nyota chapter was awesome Spock's computerized behavior is slowly leaning towards deviant thanks to his partner ...I like
Guest chapter 14 . 10/25/2013
Why is it that its always the black. People who are racist? Its like a staple of interracial fiction. Ick
Well, great fic, it was a joy to read and I'm gonna sad that it's over :'( terrible cliffy by the way and it doesn't look like there will be a part 3 :(
Guest chapter 10 . 10/25/2013
Holy crapola! It is now on. My poor babies :(
Guest chapter 9 . 10/25/2013
I'm pretty sure I've died. OMG omfg! My OT3! My OT3 :'( that was beyond amazing! I'm so wet right now. I'm gonna need to read this chapter one more time. Epic!
Guest chapter 8 . 10/25/2013
Ok, seriously ...there's no such thing as a gay Vulcan? I wanna be happy with this chapter, there are some great bits but the hetero-normative viewpoint is just rubbing me the wrong way.
Guest chapter 7 . 10/25/2013
I wanted them to go visit Jim :'(
Guest chapter 6 . 10/25/2013
OMG! It is HAPPENING! That conversation with Pike was so bloody hilarious though lol

I find this a bit heterosexist though. Are there no gay Vulcan's? I would assume that they would mate in the same way as heterosexual Vulcan's, so Spock's pon farr could easily be a three way. Especially if you are going to have them all three in love with each other.
Guest chapter 5 . 10/25/2013
I have so many feels right now! And I need to get my clothes on the line!
Ok...one more chapter.