Reviews for Bulletproof Soul
Amora.Lee chapter 14 . 10/6/2014
Well...Damn
Amora.Lee chapter 9 . 10/6/2014
Thank blessed i waited til i left work before i indulged in this chapter ...hot damn
Amora.Lee chapter 4 . 10/6/2014
we're gonna crash and burn lets burn together
Amora.Lee chapter 3 . 10/6/2014
Luccckkkky Lucky Nyota chapter was awesome Spock's computerized behavior is slowly leaning towards deviant thanks to his partner ...I like
Guest chapter 14 . 10/25/2013
Why is it that its always the black. People who are racist? Its like a staple of interracial fiction. Ick
Well, great fic, it was a joy to read and I'm gonna sad that it's over :'( terrible cliffy by the way and it doesn't look like there will be a part 3 :(
Guest chapter 10 . 10/25/2013
Holy crapola! It is now on. My poor babies :(
Guest chapter 9 . 10/25/2013
I'm pretty sure I've died. OMG omfg! My OT3! My OT3 :'( that was beyond amazing! I'm so wet right now. I'm gonna need to read this chapter one more time. Epic!
Guest chapter 8 . 10/25/2013
Ok, seriously ...there's no such thing as a gay Vulcan? I wanna be happy with this chapter, there are some great bits but the hetero-normative viewpoint is just rubbing me the wrong way.
Guest chapter 7 . 10/25/2013
I wanted them to go visit Jim :'(
Guest chapter 6 . 10/25/2013
OMG! It is HAPPENING! That conversation with Pike was so bloody hilarious though lol

I find this a bit heterosexist though. Are there no gay Vulcan's? I would assume that they would mate in the same way as heterosexual Vulcan's, so Spock's pon farr could easily be a three way. Especially if you are going to have them all three in love with each other.
Guest chapter 5 . 10/25/2013
I have so many feels right now! And I need to get my clothes on the line!
Ok...one more chapter.
Guest chapter 4 . 10/25/2013
They ALL touching! They getting there! LOL
dayuuuuum chapter 3 . 10/25/2013
I NEED that outfit in my life! OMG
I was actually hoping for some sexy Spock/Kirk dancing. I'm a perv
Dimplz chapter 14 . 1/21/2013
Honestly, it was difficult for me to read the slash parts as I had never read anything like that before, however, the entire story, this one and the prequel were so beautifully written, I read every word of it. Now I am a S/U shipper but this story was just so beautiful that I fell in love with the idea of the trio. I hope you continue this story. I am interested to see how they handle raising a family.
spockett chapter 1 . 12/29/2012
Loved this story. Can't wait for it to continue.