Reviews for Just say it already!
icyblast68101 chapter 8 . 9/28/2014
Really funny at end
A.Phantomhive-Michaelis chapter 9 . 5/21/2014
FrozenBananaCake chapter 9 . 10/17/2013
This was a great story, I loved the romance and humor in the end. It was a really good job of wrapping up the story. :)
crazyreader11 chapter 9 . 8/5/2013
I thought it was cute, FUNNY, and I loved the idea that he had to think everything he said! BTW i thought it was very wise to have the girl named Dalva, even if it took me longer than it should have to notice... (:
Chad's Shortstack chapter 9 . 4/12/2012
This story is AMAZING! I loved it:)
YuriCore chapter 9 . 4/4/2012
Fantastic DannyXSam story! Had great detail and everyone stayed in character throughout the adventure. One of my favorites.
P.B chapter 9 . 4/2/2012
I personally think there should be a sequel. It was a very funny/cute/amazing/beast story.
Razzmatazz Lady chapter 8 . 9/21/2011 randomly stopped this story. Obviously I decided to finish it, so I'll be reviewing the last couple chaps. :) Good work, you really built the suspense and the fight scene was well-written.
Lucifers.Angel.93 chapter 1 . 7/26/2011
love it
AquaLotus chapter 9 . 5/27/2011
Haha! I loved this story :D Hilarious and awesome.
mizamoomoo chapter 9 . 5/23/2011
Oh my god! I was laughing soooo hard. You're an amazing writer!
Danny Phantom Phanatic chapter 9 . 5/9/2011
hahahahahahaha oh great story! I loved it! i just wished the questioning thing lasted longer and embarrassed them more, but oh well. It was really good though and i loved the doooooo-merang.
Kickin Taylor chapter 9 . 4/28/2011
nice- you should really make a sequal awesome love the funnys
Ndasuunye chapter 9 . 4/26/2011
I thought it was highly cute. The fact that you didn't miraculously make him manage to catch sam in time was also good. NOthing much more to say, keep making good fanfics bro. NIce story and glad I stuck with it through the end. See ya
DannySamLover20 chapter 9 . 4/17/2011