Reviews for Evil Fun: A Queen Sookie Story
MiniLover chapter 1 . 4/18/2016
An Eric and Leif sandwich? Yum ;) That was deliciously hot!
Alskl1ng chapter 1 . 3/10/2013
Naughty Queen Sookie and her vamp sandwich of blonde hotness. It's good to be Queen!
Angiestl chapter 1 . 11/21/2011
It's hard to think of Eric as the less adventurous in the bedroom of the two even after reading the two other stories first, but it does make sense in this universe. I think you did a great job meeting the challenge thrown out to you.
JuanseyLio chapter 1 . 7/3/2011
Awesome! the fighting, the sex, very well done ;)
Admiradora1 chapter 1 . 11/15/2010
hahahahahaha love the story.. completely different to what i have read.. queen sookie is a naughty queen! 5 stars!
SookieEriclover chapter 1 . 8/23/2010
hahah damn that was hot sookie sandwich!
Woloverinesclause chapter 1 . 8/7/2010
That was good especially for a first go.
luvvamps chapter 1 . 6/10/2010
Just found this and all I can say is SWEET!
Modiggy chapter 1 . 1/31/2010
Oh My Goodness! Okey-dokey! Well, well, well! I think I need a VERY cold shower after this! That's I can say about that!
Mairemor chapter 1 . 1/27/2010
Review crack for you darlin'! Ha! I already told you that your rating on the smutometer hit the roof. Now for the important stuff-I love the dark political humor-God ! Vamps would be waay better than Dick Voldemort Cheney-and infinitely better than Bush (damn! Americans elected him-TWICE!)

Also love the sword fight...really well done.

Love you!
chelbee chapter 1 . 1/27/2010
Group loven! Now thats what Im talking about.. I hope there is more to come...
txone chapter 1 . 1/27/2010
I told you before...you just keep getting better and this story just proves it! I love the danger and blood lust! It is so often overlooked in the SVM fandom. I wonder why...they are vampires after all...LOL!

Love Ya

Tammy
murgatroid-98 chapter 1 . 1/26/2010
Wow, it is good to be a vampire.
reading all night chapter 1 . 1/25/2010
Absolutely delicious! Naughty Queen Sookie is so very fun to read about. Loved it!
scattered21 chapter 1 . 1/25/2010
GV: You know I LOVE every bit of this story, and revel in QS's revels with the 'twins'-shouldn't every red-blooded woman have her very own 6'4" blond, buff set? Two blond Swedes with large, um, yeah. Where can I place an order for this combo?

My only complaint is that little word in the upper right corner of the screen in blue "Complete!" When does my fave boy Leif get his chance to tell his side of the story? Hon, if 1,200 YO Leif is a bit too old for your tastes, just give him to me. I'm sure he has a lot to tell us, as the cast-off FWB lover when Eric came along. And oh my, think of his experiences he could employ between the...well, you know.

Please tell me you will do a Leif outtake? He is a bit of a mystery man/Vampire. Perhaps someone could interview him? And then he could enjoy that someone. (my thoughts run amok when let out to play)

*smiles* Michelle