Reviews for A Perfect Fairytale
Pokeloid chapter 1 . 11/8/2015
Amazing story you got here! You wrote the characters so well and I enjoyed reading it.
Now for guessing where other Tales games are referenced...

"Ex-knight breaking out with a princess to warn a friend." Great way to describe the beginning of Vesperia in one sentence. I was pretty much dying happy inside when I read that line.

"Noble who found out he was a replica and saved the world."? Nice Abyss reference there. It also says the whole plot of the game in, again, one sentence.

I would love to see more of your Tales stories!
Capel-sama fan chapter 1 . 10/10/2013
Brave Vesperia FTW!
oops wrong story...

its ironic how children can see something that adults seem to overlook :D
Mojo Kor Ledenoa chapter 1 . 11/30/2012
One of my favorite fanfics of all time. And that's out of ANY fanfic ever written. I love this fanfic, man! You did a great job on bringing the characters to life and everything else. Please write more stories like this! This is just... amazing!
n00dl3gal chapter 1 . 7/13/2012
I noticed the reference to "Tales of the Abyss." I love both that game and this one. And this, my friend, is one fine fanfic for this couple.
Link Fangirl01 chapter 1 . 7/1/2011
X3 I love it, very much. It's just so good!

And I'm adding it to my favorites~
The Genius Mage chapter 1 . 10/21/2010
Pretty good work. Again, be sure to proof read because you have a few typos here and there. 'Sides that, I thought it was short and sweet and charming.
Piyopuff chapter 1 . 10/17/2010
Absolutely down-right genius! Your story was sooooo cute, it's totally unbelievable what a great job you did! I giggled mindlessly at the other Tales references, and also as Lloyd began to tell the kids his story, but I was teary-eyed at the sweet romance-iness. I cannot think of a better word than brilliant to describe your accomplishment!

Thank you so much for making my today happy :D And for writing such a heartfelt story!
PrincessRibbon chapter 1 . 8/25/2010
Aww! This was too cute! Such a great and creative idea! Loved it!
Forever New Yorker chapter 1 . 7/28/2010
This story was way too cute! I loved every little second of that, and I could sooooooo see that as an event in the game. Stupid Dawn of the Day. It ruined everything! lol. Awesome story
Kiomori chapter 1 . 3/29/2010
This was so sweet! I loved how the kids realized that Lloyd and Colette liked each other right away! I wonder what they would have done if they knew what they did or who they were really talking to!

I think you did a great job for your first ToS story!
janchelles chapter 1 . 1/26/2010
Aw, that was adorable!

-FC
silent romantic chapter 1 . 1/26/2010
Definitely caught some of the references, and i'm glad to tell you you did a great job capturing their personalities.
BigBossofMoss chapter 1 . 1/25/2010
This was a good one-shot. Its a shame that Lloyd and Colette didn't get together in the game.

Anyways, awesome job B-B85!
Singer-of-the-Abyss chapter 1 . 1/25/2010
AW! That was so cute. I just love Colloyd. They are so cute, but not many people like cannon couples. I just adore them, espically since Symphonia was the first Tales game I played.

As to the other referance of the games I saw:

Tales of Legendia for the Merines(Shirley) falling in love with an Orerine(Senel)(I don't think they are spelled right though? O_O)

Tales of Vepseria: Ex-knight(Yuri) breaking into castle to help Pricess(Estelle)

Tales of the Abyss: Arrogant noble(Luke) find out he is a replica and Remday.

XD I know my Tales so yeah, that was the first thing I notice. I was like 'Holy crap she actually made Tales series referance!'

Awesome job!