Reviews for Return of the Gamesmaster
bugsymutt chapter 12 . 8/24/2013
I realize you wrote this several years ago, but I just found it and I thought it was a fun story. I re-watched this cartoon episode not long ago and your story was a nice follow up. I always like happy endings!
Avalon.Roxy chapter 10 . 10/13/2011
Aw man! I hate cliffhangers! More please.
Shades-Soul chapter 10 . 9/3/2011
o.o THEY CANNOT DIE! D: But still funny how Serp. got knocked into a tree...ANYWAY can't wait for more
Shades-Soul chapter 9 . 7/1/2011
Nice . I can't wait to see what happens next. I know this was a chapter or two ago, but I hope Snake Eyes kicks some Serpentor ass for hitting on Scarlett xD
Blueblade18 chapter 6 . 4/24/2011
Hey i just wanted to say i saw your message on how u were saying there is very little feedback and i wanted to say i love this story... plz keep writing more G.I. Joe stories... in fact i might right one myself... and i maybe u can help me with that story? Anyway keep writing stories! Bc i will read them! Ooh and maybe u should make Zaranna have a crush on Serpentor bc i would like to see how he would react to that... lol
Isis4 chapter 9 . 11/13/2010
Mainframe! He is so smart!

Keep up the updates!
Isis chapter 8 . 6/19/2010
An update! Good! I think our dear Joes and Cobras will survive! I see Serpentor got interested in Scarlett...hmm... I don't think Scarlett will fall for him!
Isis4 chapter 7 . 4/26/2010
An update! Great! Zarana did something important this time, I like that! Should be interesting if they encounter the dragons one more time later!
willwrite4fics chapter 6 . 3/28/2010
This story reads much like the cartoon(the original cartoon). I could just about picture it on screen in fact.
Isis4 chapter 6 . 3/28/2010
I think you should check this out because Duke is in the island:

"Zartan, calm down," Duke told him sternly. The last thing they needed right now was for people to start panicking and snapping at each other.

"No, he's right, Duke," Cover Girl spoke up. "Every minute that goes by is another minute that their lives are in danger. We can't afford to just sit around!" Snake-Eyes nodded vigorously in agreement.

As I expected, it's hard for the Joes and Cobras to get along well!

And please, let Zarana the opportunity to show the Joes that she actually has a brain!;)

I can't picture Zarana falling in love for Serpentor (sorry!). But it's your story, so do what you want!

With all respect, I think you should write when you want to and what you want to, despise reviews.

Thanks for the update.
RedLovesSnakes chapter 5 . 3/18/2010
All this time I was off of FanFic I must let you know I was anticipating going back on to read your story. Lucky me you have updated well! Love it! Love all of your interpretations of the Cobras, so real to me!
Isis4 chapter 5 . 3/2/2010
I'm glad that you are updating!

Now that the Joes and Cobras will join forces, I wonder how they will get together to find the missing comrades.

I wonder what will happen on the next "stage" of the game. Keep it up!
Isis4 chapter 4 . 2/15/2010
Now that Flint has an idea of who might have the Joes, I hope they can find them soon!

I'm sorry I can't say anything about "candy land" but I've never watched the movie they are talking about! For me, the setting is fine! I wonder nobody tried to eat one of those candies...

They will get to the water before the lions I'm sure but... I wonder who will be the first Joe or Cobra in "big trouble" or danger? Who will save him or her?

Keep up the good work and thanks for updating!
TheChosenOne21 chapter 3 . 2/4/2010
good work this story is getting really interesting now. i cant wait for more.
Isis4 chapter 3 . 2/4/2010
Thanks for updating so soon! The interaction between Cobras and Joes were just what I thought it would be. All characters behave like they are on the cartoons.

This is fun! Next update please...