Reviews for IThink I Love You
keara.park chapter 15 . 7/6/2014
When is the next chapter of this story? Please tell me!
PhineasFerbWriter chapter 12 . 6/14/2013
alex02 chapter 2 . 2/28/2011
love it
alex02 chapter 1 . 2/28/2011
damm love it
GothGirl.and.GhostBoy chapter 15 . 1/9/2011
GothGirl.and.GhostBoy chapter 14 . 1/9/2011
I literately burst out in tears when I saw the last sentence of this chapter. :(

Oh you know what's weird? My little brother is named Jacob! My mom just had a baby and his name is Jacob!

Oh, and my dog's name is Freddie...
eimaj chapter 1 . 7/7/2010
er, i just read your profile, very interesting... i really hope that this is haley or else whoever this really is will think i'm a stalker but there is only 1 kittykatgurl21 so it has to be you. if it is i just want to say that you sound like a OHMYGOSH! seventeen year old who likes nothing better than to text and shop :) cool stories though hahahahahahahaha u knowz i luv u
Kpfan72491 chapter 15 . 3/1/2010
Amazing chapter. I loved it :D
NCISMcAbbyISthebest chapter 15 . 2/16/2010
It's such a sweet story. I cried when Teddy died, but was so happy when Jacob was born. ) It seemed like such a Sam thing to do for throwing stuff at Freddie and the doctor. )
NCISMcAbbyISthebest chapter 4 . 2/16/2010
Gasp! I didn't see that coming! Ugh Carly was being so mean to Sam...wait..if a person's neck is snapped, doesn't that mean that they are dead?
missweird101 chapter 15 . 2/16/2010
wow. I;m reviewing for chapters 14 and 15. First of ll thanks for the shout out and again wow. OMG KITTY I LOVE IT! IM GLAD SPENCCER IS ALIVE AND IM SAD TEDDY DIED! Poor Teddy.
alltimelow777 chapter 15 . 2/16/2010
holy crap i LOVE this story! you are AMAZING at this!
fizzypurple chapter 13 . 2/16/2010
AW Sad
Skins USA Fan chapter 13 . 2/15/2010
Wow, this chapter is sad...Plz continue soon.
missweird101 chapter 13 . 2/15/2010
OMG KITTY THAT'S AWESOME! POOR TEDDY! How do you know all these dieseses i mean really i dont remember anything from health class! wait isnt that the diesease callie has?