Reviews for Harry Potter and Afterlife Inc
cmfisher chapter 36 . 5/15
Wonderful story. Thank you for your time. I really enjoyed it.
dragunpfeonyx chapter 36 . 4/23
Ich Liebe dise geschichtesie ist rundum gro├čartig.
stylo1 chapter 1 . 4/21
this shit is so bad i wont continue
stylo1 chapter 5 . 4/21
wow this story is really lame. someone fired a stunner at cedric from behind, so i returnt fire and decided to collect some acrumantula blood to show snape, i put this in a pouch on my right arm then drag cedric instead of renervating him. i continue saying my scar hurt when i pushed it out, to be interuped by a shouting hermione your scar is gone (must make it obvious for dumbels that the horcrux is gone) ofc none of this shows in mpthr pensieve but all in all very well done for a 14 year old.
i mean can you be anymore obvious?
BROnicorn chapter 36 . 4/14
fantastic story you've really concluded the story of each characters and although some of the ends are quite cruel and sad it made me laugh the 2nd epilogue also tied the end of the story nicely with friends and family reuniting in the afterlife.
tammgrogan chapter 36 . 4/13
Wonderful story! Thank you
MSgt SilverDollar and Snake chapter 34 . 4/13
I'm not sure how many times I've read this story but it never gets old, great work Dunuelos! ~~ Snake ~~
pianomouse chapter 36 . 3/28
Thank you for sharing your fantastic story with us, I had a great time reading it!
lunadream13 chapter 1 . 3/22
Liked your story
brokenstrings001 chapter 18 . 3/20
Checklist checklist checklist.
brokenstrings001 chapter 12 . 3/20
Too much retelling of his first four years. This is the third time or so. Whats next? repeating it to Delacours? To the ICW? Or to Augusta Longbottom?
brokenstrings001 chapter 9 . 3/20
If the roundup is about 70% of a chapter then it is no roundup at all. Specially if you're doing it every chapter or so.
brokenstrings001 chapter 7 . 3/20
a paragraph for each character, I can almost see the bullet points there.
bbonin chapter 25 . 3/15
Lmao good prank!
Monster King chapter 36 . 3/14
Great story I really liked it good job writing the story.
1,577 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »