Reviews for Harry Potter and Afterlife Inc
Can I just say as a last thing: Hermione Weasley Just Sounds terrible
Oh how he said he declared blood feud
I AM LAUGHING MY BODY OFFFFFFFF
MMax chapter 18 . 5/8
I am hoping that Ginny can find love with another Hogwarts boy….maybe Colin Creevey who,is fan of Harry too.
MMax chapter 1 . 5/7
Saved this old story, sounds fun.
levibully-senpai chapter 1 . 4/7
lol he can easily disarm the killing curse
toranoshi13691 chapter 11 . 3/24
Hermione was 12, not 11, during the troll.
toranoshi13691 chapter 10 . 3/24
Not all guys hate shopping. It is a stereotype that is overused.
SunPho3n1x chapter 36 . 3/21
Such a great story! Thank you for writing this!
SixFtWookie chapter 19 . 3/18
One doesn't expect valuable life lessons in fanfic. Thanks for providing the unexpected.
It's "On behalf of Harry James Potter, I request a meeting with a Gringotts Representative" not "On behalf, of ...". That extraneous comma needs to disappear. Also, where did you get "Gringott's"? It and has always been "Gringotts".
renowned-warrior chapter 36 . 2/1
Thank you for sharing this story with us.
I liked many of your characters especially Larry and Bob. I had a good laugh at the thought of a reaper named Larry and thought that it was both epic and brilliant.
I also liked the length of the story as it was neither to long nor to short.
What I liked less about it was all the authors note explanations as I am of the opinion that those things shouldn't be necessary for the reader to understand the story. If there's a real need for explanation, it should be in history. Furthermore, I thought the story was significantly too fixated on Hermione and Harry's sex life. I recognize that young people of that age explore both themselves and their partners. And that's why the idea as such doesn't irritate me. Actually, it is equally annoying when other writers "preach" abstinence until marriage or something like that. I just thought there was an exaggerated fixation on their hormones and appetites which history could well have been without.
In terms of the action in the story, I thought in many moves it was good. Liked the idea of voldemort as a spider, but may not think that the possibilities and potential for that idea were sufficiently exploited. In return, I loved your solution for Greyback. I think that as a reader you can both enjoy Remus's satisfaction and at the same time be able to follow the tragedy of necessity through Harry.
So once again, thank you for sharing.
SweetCucumber chapter 36 . 1/26
The story was great! I really enjoyed it. I am starting to reread this for the second time. The epilogue was beautiful, especially at the end.
blooblinboo chapter 18 . 1/24