Reviews for Harry Potter and Afterlife Inc
Ebenbild chapter 36 . 10/22
Nice story. I loved the ending. It was funny to see how much faster everything happened with the help of the goblins and without Dumbledore's meddling. I guess that Dumbledore didn't have such a grand new adventure like he imagined. Adding to that that he basically lost importance throughout the year after Harry killed Voldemort and I guess he had a pretty unhappy life in the end... xDDD
Anyway, I liked this story! Thanks for sharing it!
Ebenbild chapter 16 . 10/21
Well, I liked your story so far. It's interesting to see how much Harry has already changed by following Bob's advice and I'm definitely looking forward to what else he will do in the coming chapters. Normally I only comment at the end of a finished story, but I noticed some discrepancies to one of the earlier chapters and decided to comment on it here.
In this chapter Amelia and Harry talk about one 'Peter Edward Pettigrew', but in the chapter about the veritasserum and Sirius being freed, Peter names himself 'Peter Alfred Pettigrew'. You're also calling Fudge 'Emeritus Fudge' in this chapter while he's named in canon (and previous chapters) 'Cornelius Fudge', in canon also 'Cornelius Oswald Fudge'. I thought those name changes a little confusing, and decided to comment on them, because I don't think that they're a plot hole for future chapters... xDDD
If they are, I apologize (I haven't read them yet).
Well, I return to reading.
Thanks for writing this story so far. I thought it very entertaining.
hisnhers chapter 1 . 9/8
I love reading fic from this particular challenge. Good job so far.

Off to ch2!

Snidget4 chapter 13 . 8/27
Good story so far, with some typing errors, but those do not distract. One error I have noticed: the TV show 'Whose line is it anyway?' only started in September 1998
mckertis chapter 24 . 8/19
"Hello there boyfriend. I hope you dont mind that i showed my tits off to dozens of strangers before you got any look yourself, do you ?"
suziq968 chapter 36 . 8/17
This was so much fun. Thank you.
much better to have Voldy resurrected than keep him as a weak pathetic little monster baby, hidden away until the horcruxes are dealt with. Just no.
Akumi99 chapter 17 . 8/1
Thank you for the nonplussed comment! It's so confusing because the original definition of the word is to be so confused that a person doesn't know how to react, but in Northern America people have completely flipped the definition that it meaning a person being unconcerned is now mentioned in the dictionary as the informal meaning. So one word can mean two totally opposing reactions because too many people started using it the wrong way. Sigh, sometimes the evolution of the English language is annoying and frustrating.
pixelherodev chapter 8 . 7/26
*I* did too.
pixelherodev chapter 5 . 7/26
Personally, I've always disliked the thought of soulmates. What if Harry and Hermione didn't want to stay together? Sorry,they are soul mates, they don'thave a choice!

I do like this story , I'm just - actually, I lost my train of thought.

I guess I'm not very good at reviewing...
pixelherodev chapter 4 . 7/26
You know, you make it sound like wizards are real...

"I didn't think Bill would necessarily know the muggle expression with thte fan."

In order for it to be a Muggle expression, Wizards would have to exist! Are you a wizard? If so, can you conjure a 1TB hard drive and infinitely charged battery and send it to me?
Tilty.bbb chapter 36 . 7/23
This was a fantastic read well done
Beelas chapter 24 . 7/20
No. I'd like to see that storm stop my Nundu ;)
I don't hate cha' even though I can only read 1 page a week. The story's great!
dead feather chapter 23 . 7/21
After your explanations, I just wanted to tell you I'm only reading this for adventure and Harry with a backbone. I haven't found a het story in years I find interesting. I get enough in RL and really, once you've read one scene it's all boring repetition. So just wanted to vote "less romping with Hermy the better". I know it would be more realistic and all but this has been a really good story this far. I'd hate to see space wasted for Harry NOW to find his hormones and the style of wroting make a complete 180. Yes, this is work in progress and I mightve skipped it all together if there was a major HET warning, still saying it's not totally fair to readers to bring this about now. Not to mention Potterverse fanfiction is usually pretty far from reality. Idon't quite get it why sex should be the only thing that's done 'like real' especially when in Harry's case it's teen petting and awqwardness. Which is not even real. In real life it would be drunken stumbling and in out come if we're talking about really real. Anycase, its not the end of the world as long as the plot stays on track. I'll skip the ugly parts and this has been marked as complete for a while I see so it's not like I make a difference. But dang, this discussion is really a mood killer. I would not suggest it in other stories. Actually all these aithor notes are buzzkills. It's nice to know what the author thinks but I'm here for the story and this interrupts the flow.
K chapter 7 . 7/17