Reviews for Harry Potter and Afterlife Inc
AvidReader2425 chapter 1 . 5/3/2020
Looking forward to how the story develops
Guest chapter 25 . 4/21/2020
good thing unlike others mrs wesley will be nice and not evil and dumbldore plot to control will fail ginny will be harrys or girl harry main girlfriend and hermione will be second in my stories
The Punmaster chapter 36 . 4/19/2020
I love this book.
Talonwalker chapter 36 . 4/12/2020
Great story!
gabzep chapter 2 . 3/24/2020
Lol Lord Voldacromatula

Bob is awesome!
Marc the Unruly chapter 35 . 3/22/2020
I love the Don't fear the Reaper challenge and this is without doubt one of the best stories using it. Thanks again.
Guest chapter 19 . 3/4/2020
NOOO! SIRIUS, DON'T GROW UP! IT'S A TRAP!
Chalayne chapter 25 . 3/1/2020
Best revenge ever!
Guest chapter 36 . 2/17/2020
Awwwwww so cute!
reno.roderiquez chapter 1 . 2/18/2020
Great story.
TomHRichardson chapter 36 . 2/3/2020
I loved this story enough that I downloaded the EPUB version from AO3. Be proud of this story.
Catstaff chapter 18 . 2/3/2020
In your A/N for the 2nd Intermezzo, you wrote "...Besides, the goblins are happy to sacrifice their lives when it will destroy an enemy..."

Now, granted, goblins aren't human. But plenty of humans would be willing to sacrifice themselves to take down a dangerous enemy or to save a loved one. The point is, it's SELF-sacrifice, whatever the reasoning behind it might be. Their choice to run in front of the oncoming car to shove the little kid out of the way.

It's only when old farts like Dumbles try to set up other people to make that sacrifice that I see trouble. I mean, even though real-world wars are started by old-fart politicians who never see battle, the members of the military know when they sign up that there's the chance they'll have to make the sacrifice. Plus, they're trained in all sorts of ways to increase their chances of making it back. Whereas Dumbles pretty much pointed at two families with babies and said "One of these kids is gonna have to take one for the team!" and went on let said families die to make sure the kids in question would do whatever he said including die on cue. (Gee, can you tell I think he's a manipulative old bastard?)
fantasyinmymind chapter 36 . 2/2/2020
Thoroughly enjoyed this time-travel/afterlife story. Well done.
blwhpenguin chapter 36 . 1/29/2020
Beautiful.
G the Headmaster chapter 36 . 1/21/2020
Very cute story. No angst.
1,918 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »