Reviews for Harry Potter and Afterlife Inc
RRW chapter 1 . 1/29/2010
This is incredible!
Slytherin66 chapter 6 . 1/29/2010
I look forward to how Hermione deals with Ginny the crazy fan girl. It is so much fun to see Albus in trouble. A very good chapter I look forward to the next, thanks.
Slytherin66 chapter 5 . 1/29/2010
Well done chapter the Headmaster still has lots to answer for and I hope he does but not at least the kill Harry for the greater good plan will be changed. It was a nice gesture to mention the spider blood for potions. This was a very enjoyable chapter Glad Harry and Hermione are getting closer.
Jade Ember chapter 6 . 1/28/2010
I really like the idea and where you're going with it - I always hated the Ron/Hermoine pairing :)
ladysavay chapter 6 . 1/28/2010
More! Please more! Write, write, write! (That really was a strongly worded request and not a demand.)

Love the plans and I want to know everything he has schemed up.
nxkris chapter 5 . 1/28/2010
nice change with the resurrection. I like this version without to much interference by the reapers. update soon.
ladysavay chapter 5 . 1/28/2010
Nice update and I'm very glad that he grew a pair and asked Hermione to be his girlfriend. Well done and I can't wait to read more.
Slytherin66 chapter 4 . 1/28/2010
Excellent chapter nice idea to use Bill to get info for the bank. I wonder if Albus will remain happy not that Sirius is free and his control over Harry will be less. Glad Ron was not involved more than he had to be. I look forward to the next chapter.
Vellouette chapter 3 . 1/28/2010
While I love Dumbleore bashing, for this story I'd like him to just be clueless. I'd love to see lots of Molly, Ginny and Ron bashing though.

I can't wait for the next chapter!

I'd prefer if you waite a little bit to justify the M rating. Let the plot build up a bit more before then.
Slytherin66 chapter 3 . 1/28/2010
A really good chapter Bash on become a grand master of the art of bashing Ron has much to answer for he is dead weight to Harry and Hermione and is the worst friend to them both. I hope Harry lets it be known that Ron doubted him until he had to fight a dragon he let Ron off way to easy in the books.

Molly where is my love potion has to be well bashed add to that I bet she stole from the Potter vault when she had Harry's key. Bash Ginny its the only way Harry and Hermione will be left alone from the crazy stalker.

Harry should let Dumbledore have it a very large part of Harry's suffering is at the hands of the old man if he had not allowed Snape to tell his master about Harry and his fate there is a good chance Harry would have live with one of his parents at least. The Dark Lord wants Harry dead but the Headmaster wants Harry dead too and to suffer for years rather than a few minutes.

Sirius should also get his say as the old man did nothing to help him when he was in Azkaban. I look forward to the next chapter I can't wait.
ladysavay chapter 3 . 1/27/2010
As to your A/N, I think you should go ahead and bash away. They all deserve it and then some. Why go back and change the past if you don't get a little payback for the injuries and betrayals?

I hated that you stopped the chapter right in the middle of the truth bneing unveiled. It felt abrupt and stingy.

Glad to see Harry finally making plans and thinking things through for a change. I love smart Harry stories.
Slytherin66 chapter 2 . 1/27/2010
That was really good spider Tom who is wandless and snakeless was a good plan. Thanks for the quick update I look forward to the next.
Slytherin66 chapter 1 . 1/27/2010
Great story and chapter it would be nice if the old man went down but please destroy the Weasley spawn slip Ginny a love potion have her and Draco be a couple, send Molly to Azkaban and have Ron killed by his own lack of brains, Please.

Regardless I liked death he was cool and I look forward to the next chapter no matter what happens.
1,918 | « Prev Page 1 .. 118 125 126 127 128