Reviews for Harry Potter and Afterlife Inc
ProfessorBowties chapter 8 . 3/27
Can Tonks turn into animals? Like, she can change her shape, so is that limited to humans? Can she, say, turn into a goblin, or perhaps even Padfoot?
peterco chapter 36 . 3/23
I think this is one of the better takes on "Harry travels back to the past and gets together with Hermione", even if that trope is over-saturated.

It was entertaining, and Harry wasn't particularly stupid

The epilogue was nice to read also
Wow, that’s horrible advice. Apparently it’s not enough to be loved. Having a relationship built on something like being “needed”, is implying that the relationship is unbalanced, that the other partner has more power over the other.

I don’t buy cars to build them up, I buy cars because of how good they are. If Hermione wanted to date Weasley because he was needy, then it sounded like she only wanted him so she can control him. Love is built on equality, mutual respect. Not on financial need, not a physical need, not on social needs. Building a relationship because the other partner is “needy” is really shallow.

You, author, sound like one of those stupid teenage girls that feel that the “bad boy trope” is super realistic. It’s not. You’re setting yourself up for difficult times if you buy into that shit. Harry loves and trusts Hermione. Throughout your fic so far, he expressed how much he valued and loved her. The fact that needs to make it seem like he can’t look after himself with pout her holding his hand is very telling about the kind of person you are.

Think of it like this. Reverse the gender and roles. Dies it healthy or good if a Harry says he wanted Hermione because she was needy?
That how a guy simps. By ,asking his woman the absolute master of his life. Your mother was a two dollar cunt, you fucking can’t cocksucking spineless dipshit.
Yes, blame everything on Harry. Aren’t you the guy in charge of his life, Larry? Then you ducking suck at your job about as hard as your cunt mother sucks during her free time at the corner you dumb shit head.
petalssunwards chapter 35 . 3/22
lol! this was fun read!
n0wa5t3r chapter 1 . 3/14
Today I'm starting on at least the fourth time I've read this story over the past few years. Definitely in the top half of the Reptilia28 stories I have bookmarked.

I do have a question. Sorry if it has already been addressed in previous review/comments but with over 1,800 reviews, I can't read them all. Question: Are the names Larry and Bob a homage to the Veggietales?
GeminiEyes chapter 36 . 3/3
Awesome story
This filler chapotear was what?. Sure, understand, as you only write crap for the last tow chapters . Crap and more crap
HoneyBear84 chapter 36 . 2/28
Loved it
HoneyBear84 chapter 1 . 2/27
I love that you didn't let us know the plan. it gives me a sense of wonder and suspends that u don't get with the other stories I've read that did this challenge that told us must or half of the plot lol
RightWrong chapter 36 . 2/19
I loved your two epilogues! Very entertaining story, thanks for writing it!
4fundaore chapter 6 . 2/19