Reviews for VS 7: Quirks of Fate
Chirisuki chapter 1 . 2/23/2010
i love this story. a sequel?
Elfin69 chapter 1 . 2/2/2010
I absolutely love your fics and cannot wait to see what Voldemort's and Rudophus' payback will be when they find out that Harry and Bella were conspiring against them like that. Keep up the great writing.
LBQIO chapter 1 . 1/28/2010
love
Y-dO-u-CrY chapter 1 . 1/28/2010
sequel? pplease hahah
AirKnitter chapter 1 . 1/27/2010
I loved this story. this is one of my favorite series, and it was hilarious to have Bella and Joker to start a fight just so they get great sex from their men. it was awesome.
Rika100 chapter 1 . 1/27/2010
This is great!

I lov eit!

Great job!
redrraine chapter 1 . 1/27/2010
Brilliant! I love the Vinewood series and the way Joker acts. I wonder how Voldemort and Rodolphus will react to Harry and Bella using them like that. Maube you could write about that?

Can't wait for the next in the series!
Nyx Myst chapter 1 . 1/26/2010
Yay, my favorite series has another part. *claps happily*

Once again, this was fantastic. I like how in this one you had Joker getting along with one of the Death Eaters rather than just torturing them. I wonder what Voldemort is going to say when he finds out that his little Joker was being devious just to get great sex?

So what's next for Vinewood? I wouldn't mind seeing a little something on the first time Voldemort has his Joker. :)
Reithandina chapter 1 . 1/26/2010
hahha brilliant ;D Truely brilliant. What's the next then? Will Rodolphus and Voldemort take a sweet revenge? ;D
T3LL M3 4 ST0RY chapter 1 . 1/25/2010
WOW! love the kinky sex!

I think you should have a second part to this, sort of a continualtion with voldemort and rudolphus leading harry and bellatrix on. It would be funny
WynterRavenheart chapter 1 . 1/25/2010
Now I'm curious... will Voldemort have his revenge for Harry using him like that, or will he let it slide?
41 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3