Reviews for Ice Dragon Jedi
Betoran chapter 44 . 11/7/2016
Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck you! No, just kidding. U freaking awesome bastard! Love this story, sure it wasn't a 200k story that have a plot between the plot that was the mother of the first plot! But... it was pretty damn good. Man, too bad it went from 'lets do this!' to 'Fuck this shit! Fastforward to the future!' from chapter 41 to 44...

Anyhow, love this. Thank you awesome guy from writing this!

P.S. Damn, I wanted to see if you would have added the truth behind hyoyinmaru's flowers... how he grows up and so does his powers when the last flower wither away.
4everfictional chapter 44 . 5/25/2016
Thank you for carrying it to completion and sharing your planned ending with us. Even if it isn't in a fleshed out story format. ;)
ssj3gohan007 chapter 44 . 5/23/2016
Great story! I love it! Well done!
TheWeepingTurtle chapter 44 . 5/23/2016
At least you finished it. It was a nice ending.
Krazyfanfiction1 chapter 44 . 5/23/2016
aww...sad to see this end, but you have your reason.
and battle meditation can totally be used that way, one user used to to control an entire worlds solders to win a battle...or something.
if this DOES get picked up, will you make another chapter notifying us of that?
ynvellius chapter 43 . 4/22/2016
AMAZINGGGHGZGWJSYBEJSYGBBSUGDBEUDDOOE
story magic chapter 43 . 4/11/2016
please, were is the rest of this, i want to know what happens
4everfictional chapter 43 . 3/9/2016
Thank you so much for still keeping on with this story after all this time, the amount of care and effort you've put into creating this enlightening piece is amazing, and I'm so thankful to have been able to read what I have so far.
4everfictional chapter 42 . 3/9/2016
Love the idea! XD
4everfictional chapter 41 . 3/9/2016
Interesting idea.
4everfictional chapter 40 . 3/9/2016
I wonder if that's the change his partner was talking about, that his "ice" shell is melting... Love it regardless! XD
4everfictional chapter 39 . 3/9/2016
Yes! XD Yoda, I could kiss this version of his character! XD
4everfictional chapter 38 . 3/9/2016
*sigh* And they were so close too... Love it! XD
4everfictional chapter 37 . 3/9/2016
How exactly do you go about getting proof that someone is a Sith Master? I'm genuinely curious 'cause I wanna know what exactly it is he's gonna leave around for them to find. :)
4everfictional chapter 36 . 3/9/2016