Reviews for Ice Dragon Jedi
Guest chapter 40 . 9/27/2014
i loved the hole story so you better update soon
Krazyfanfiction1 chapter 41 . 7/7/2014
look...you have a good reason for not updating.
as long as you return to this eventually, take your time.
in the meantime, do what you need to do.
also, if you need any more ideas.
well... Hyorinmaru is canonically a ice and water type Zanpakuto.
what would happen if Toshiro starts practicing and training using the water part only?
watch Onigamiden the final battle on youtube if you want to see what i think would happen.

keep up the good work as always
love toshiro dragon chapter 40 . 6/19/2014
When r u going to update!? I want to know what happens to toshiro! Please update soon! I love this story! XD
LDK chapter 40 . 6/10/2014
This story is so amazingly written. Honestly, Hitsuhina is my NOTP. Yes I still read every chapter, and loved it. The way you related the force and reaitsu, and the was Hitsugaya is being shaped so profoundly by yoda and the jedi way is really beautiful. Not only that, but the plot is interesting to boot. Thanks for writing this, I really hope you update it and finish it some day. Thanks!
Badguy3 chapter 40 . 5/11/2014
Ahhhhh, this is such a good story! YOU BETTER KEEP POSTING NEW CHAPTERS FROM HERE ON OUT! YA HEAR ME!? :D
Krazyfanfiction1 chapter 40 . 4/22/2014
amazing chapter as always.
keep up the good work
rd chapter 40 . 4/2/2014
it was so bittersweet to finish this until C40! please update more! I badly need to read more of this! please come back!
SeaDevil chapter 40 . 3/4/2014
You have done an amazing work of analysing Hitsugaya's inner workings in this fic. I look forward to seeing another chapter!
Dennis Rae chapter 40 . 1/30/2014
Is there going to be more chapters of this?
Robert001 chapter 12 . 7/25/2013
hmmm one problem I find here is the thing about Hitsugaya's mental state. They do have a form of meditation in Bleachverse called Jinzen where they meditate to comunicate with their zanpakuto.
PinkRose3101 chapter 40 . 7/23/2013
A warm heart, eh? This is getting really good! Please update soon!
PinkRose3101 chapter 34 . 7/23/2013
This is really great so far! I love the way the characters interact and the love story emerges. Damn! Why can't the love bit be cannon? X3
urufushinigami chapter 40 . 6/17/2013
I am amazed. Your story is so in-depth with the feelings of the characters but even though Tite Kubo never had pairings as part of the cannon plot line you expanded on the actions and words of the characters in a way that it makes perfect sense. You used elements from Star Wars to do this and I think you did a great job of comparing the two VERY different societies and using their differences to expand on Toshiro and Momo's relation ship with each other in ways a normal fanfiction wouldn't have been able to do. You are great at formulating words and events to help your characters develop and I hope you use this skill well in the future.
Cocobutters chapter 40 . 6/5/2013
WOW! This story is so darn AMAZING!
This chapter had me in friggin tears!
The way you write your story, the way you give depth to it, is truly amazing!
Good luck with this and your other works.
Himawari-no-Ichizoku chapter 40 . 5/27/2013
The feels! OH! The feels! XD

...

Ya gonna update right? Not gonna leave me hanging...right?