Reviews for Xmen and the Master of Death
Nvara chapter 9 . 9/9
I'm loving your references. They're making the necessary filler hilarious
Nvara chapter 7 . 9/9
Really? Matilda Honey? I thought that was where you were going, but then you gave her first name and I kinda sorta maybe snorted Pepsi out my nose at the cheesiness of that reveal
Dragonman109 chapter 9 . 8/29
Please update when you can.
fire0ice chapter 9 . 5/17
Poor Harry, they really are out to get him. I think they are watching to see if his model works and if it does, copy and paste. That or the Prez. kid is an MX.
Havoc Hg chapter 9 . 6/8/2015
This is quite the enjoyable fic. I love when Harry's dad to Teddy. I also love Sirius. I also also really love Harry/Logan. So really 3 out of 3, full marks, good job, YES. The explanation of the MX genes was nice too. I see it's been a while since this has been updated but I hope you come back to it sometime. Thanks for a fun read.
ShizuBABE chapter 9 . 3/12/2015
Pity this is on hiatus this story has ALOT of potential and is very good :) oh well.
MattKennedy chapter 9 . 12/25/2014
This is a great story. Possibly my favorite x-men/hp crossover. I love that Sirius gets de-aged as well. :D Hope you continue it sometime.
MattKennedy chapter 8 . 12/25/2014
Hahahaha! This is perhaps on the best/funniest chapters I have read. :D
MattKennedy chapter 1 . 12/25/2014
Love the letter from Draco. :)
isis424 chapter 9 . 12/21/2014
(*w*) MORE!
FCTSyndrome chapter 9 . 12/14/2014
Can't wait for more! Especially some yummy Logan/Harry! :3
Kit-Kat chapter 9 . 8/16/2014
Juanita Gonzalez. Speedy Gonzalez ref! I watched a lot of cartoons as a kid.
Bloody Kit XIII chapter 9 . 5/29/2014
awesome idea cant wait for more chapters to see how harry and wolverine get close ... those 2 together are soooo cute
hypersreak chapter 9 . 5/27/2014
I like the school name :) The teachers so far seem very interesting and so does the school. I am looking forward to the beginning of this school. Please continue soon _ I know it wasn't in this chapter but why doesn't Harry want Hermione to know where is lives now? Is it because she works for the Ministry?
willowskeith chapter 9 . 5/20/2014
is this still on haiatus or has it been abandoned?