Reviews for Gryfalcon
chisscientist chapter 1 . 6/9/2007
I enjoyed your story. There are too few early-period fics. I took the liberty of adding this story to my C2: Urtho's Tower, which is intended as a place where fics set before the founding of Valdemar can be found. I hope this is ok with you?
accalia seaflame shadowwind chapter 3 . 2/19/2005
I love the story. I would love it if you would right mor.
Perc Mad Hatter chapter 3 . 10/14/2002
MOREMORE MORE MORE!

i love reading skandranon, urthos and anithing before the valdemar series. damn bored of companions...
ctrl-issue chapter 3 . 3/28/2002
*grin* so far, I like what you're doing here. I await more. Of course they aren't gonna be killed on this mission... they still have to fall in love, fly spirals together, and hatch an egg... but so far so good _
Lashana Inferno chapter 3 . 2/26/2002
Oh wow! You have GOT to post the next chapter soon! This fic is great! I love it! It's so rare to find a GOOD fic involving the gryphons. Keep up the great work! -Lashana
Rachel Hunt chapter 3 . 2/19/2002
It kind of felt like that ended mid chapter... unfinished, you know? Good though. BTW, I posted the first chapter of my Roseclear fic, please go read? Thankies. (Woo hoo, new word)
LindaG chapter 3 . 2/15/2002
This is really, really good. And getting better. Thanks for staying with it for us.

Rachel Hunt chapter 2 . 1/31/2002
Nifty! As you know the Mage Wars are my favorite. Can't wait to see where you take this!
LindaG chapter 2 . 1/30/2002
There are a few errors which can't be caught by a spell-checker (i.e. quiet for quite).

Still an interesting story. I'm looking forward to the next chapter.

Hawk chapter 1 . 1/28/2002
Actually, 'yup' sounds exactly like Aubri. (Not too many of the other Gryphons, but definatly Aubri.) I like it so far; when do we get more?
LindaG chapter 1 . 1/27/2002
Fair start. I would prefer 'yes' to 'yup' if you want to stay in character. They do speak very properly.

I am interested to see where you go with this.