Reviews for Naruto and The Water Princess
WTH 666 fuck this shit I'm out
SpringRolls chapter 4 . 12/22/2017
This is total shit
haremkingnaruto chapter 13 . 8/16/2017
nice to know he was sleeping and ejaculated
Kingkong101 chapter 1 . 8/6/2017
Gay
Monster King chapter 43 . 7/12/2016
It really was a good and unique story that I did enjoy Mei as a dragon? I am sure not many thought of that or the whole plot you came up with and I liked the lack of bashing in the story made it even more enjoyable to read all in all great work.
Fernando overkill chapter 1 . 6/14/2016
coool
CaptainToast321 chapter 1 . 2/21/2016
While the concept is rather interesting, I feel the story could use a bit more editing. Also, if your trying to be canon, Chojuro would be 9-10 at this point in time, and Mei would still be in the middle of the rebellion.
TkAnime chapter 43 . 12/1/2015
im done reding it. First of all this story has a good plot. But the way u put the things makes it sort of like crap. For example Sakura turns out to be a burden to Naruto's actions which started to turn me. And u put in a lot of crossover characters which was the worst thing.
ajm35 chapter 15 . 3/23/2015
This story has turned to absolute crap...little to no character development...no interacting between characters and your relationship development is practically non existent the only thing you had going for you were the fight scenes... And those were starting to put me to sleep... Started out strong but alas I can not continue as it has become way to disappointing
Marz-ReDD chapter 1 . 10/2/2014
me again just reviewed asking to colab dk if my user name was attached lol but that was me
oppaihammer chapter 2 . 2/17/2014
Wow this fix I really really bad!
My advise to everyone don't bother reading it
Googlemo chapter 12 . 8/12/2013
Well, thats really bad FF. Won't bother to read anymore, and my advise to all: do the same.
Googlemo chapter 10 . 8/12/2013
"The power to believe in yourself can change destiny" - LOLWHAT?! So just by believing in yourself you can stop war, kill millions of enemies and rape all women?! Oh, yeah, its just bullshit from fanfic...
Googlemo chapter 8 . 8/12/2013
Yeah, right. Hot girl like Mei is in love with a naive child... I see, you don't even try to make this harem at least a little trustworthy.

Also why Naruto sucked so hard against Kiba with such strong new abilities?! Thats just nonsense!