Reviews for The Way it Should Be
Guest chapter 23 . 1/23/2015
OMG i love this story! so many twist and turns! very good writing.
April-Showers82 chapter 23 . 1/12/2015
I thoroughly enjoyed your story. I like that you gave them time to grow up, change, and become the people that they are meant to be. I never really liked Alice. I always felt that she was manipulating and incredibly selfish. However, I liked your Alice. If things could have gone the way your story did, I could actually see her being just as you portrayed her. I am glad that Bella told Edward off. She needed to get closure from him. I have never read I or heard of cannibal vampires, but that was an awesome plot idea. Along with shapeshifter blood returning vampires to their human state. Pretty impressive writing. I can't wait to read more of your work.
corkykellems chapter 23 . 1/25/2014
Loved this Story...Thanks
PastOneonta chapter 23 . 4/27/2013
What a sweet ending. This was a good story, good characters, drama, heartache, struggles, an epic wolf-vampire fight and the perfect happy ending. Thanks for writing.
PastOneonta chapter 21 . 4/27/2013
Great action. Great battle scene. End of the Volturi. How is Bella? And baby?
PastOneonta chapter 19 . 4/27/2013
Finally! Did he bite her?
PastOneonta chapter 15 . 4/27/2013
Sweet, not boring, but Bella over analyzes, right?
PastOneonta chapter 13 . 4/27/2013
Cliffhanger is right! How did Alice see Jacob? And what did she see? And what are snicker doodles, they sound good!
PastOneonta chapter 10 . 4/27/2013
So sweet that they are truly moving forward! The number of evil vampires against the Pack is scary as heck.
PastOneonta chapter 9 . 4/27/2013
Jacob never knew the Cullen stories, he was only 16 when he last knew them. Interesting to see him sympathetic to their status. Alice with Mackenzie, that's a big change for sure.
PastOneonta chapter 8 . 4/27/2013
Great fight scene! Victoria is dead. The wolves will heal. Alice is back. Does that mean the wolves get some help?
PastOneonta chapter 7 . 4/27/2013
I had been wondering what everyone was doing, it was good to add that to the story. Poor Jake, still thinking Edward is a potential rival. I understand it and am glad to see Bella is finally admitting to having used Jacob. Now Victoria is here! Don't kill Quil! Glad the next chapter is posted.
PastOneonta chapter 6 . 4/27/2013
This is a great story. The ten year progression from when we last knew these characters has been written really well. The aspect of family is consistent with a grown up Pack and what they have all shared. Now as parents they share the concern for the next generation and whether/not the children will phase. I love Jacob and Bella together though at times I feel like he is making more effort and she should him more commitment. On to fight prep!
PastOneonta chapter 4 . 4/26/2013
This fight sounds pretty ominous for the wolves. How can they defeat the Volturi?
PastOneonta chapter 3 . 4/26/2013
Fantastic! Cliff jumping as an exercise in trust, unique and creative. Bella has matured so much we actually want to get to know her! Jacob seems like a good Dad. And he's Alpha. He wants to convince himself he's over Bella but he's not.