Reviews for Bone of my Bone
mslyon chapter 17 . 7/12
Ok, I know this story was finished a long time ago, but I simply needed to review it. It was - let me borrow words from Sweets here - AWESOME! Usually, I hate stories in which Brennan has a previous child, because they are poorly written and have awful plots, but this one was the opposite! Good writing, nice plot, enough fluff to make me happy and not too much to make me sick, realistic, cute and entertaining.. i LOVED it! so, thanks for writing this, Jamie!
era-romance chapter 17 . 1/4
really good! Hunter took to booth a little too quickly for an 8 year old boy but other than that, great story.
Sarai chapter 17 . 1/3/2016
I like it.
javan chapter 17 . 10/24/2015
I love it would you make it a sequel
SeverusSnape'sLove chapter 17 . 8/31/2015
Great story. I enjoyed it.
Guest chapter 2 . 7/30/2014
Yay! A nice grandparent! That never happens in the stories!
Coolmon54 chapter 12 . 2/14/2013
Sweets is one of those characters that you love and hate. I love his childish side, but the psych side is sometimes kind of annoying.
dark scarlett angel chapter 17 . 1/19/2013
Good work I couldn't stop smilling
Dr. Brennan-Cooper chapter 4 . 7/7/2012
You write Max very well.
whaaaaaaat chapter 17 . 3/6/2012
It was gooood but my one and only complaint is that at least one of the twins shoulda been a girl! 4 boys is toooooo many lol
carlacipo chapter 17 . 11/14/2011
great story! hope you write some more in this fandom!
jag389 chapter 17 . 7/25/2011
very good,just added to my fav
ohgravitysonfire chapter 8 . 5/27/2011
maybe i shouldve waited to read this until i got into season 4 or 5 but i'm only on season 1 -ive watched here and there for a couple years now and finally decided to go straight thru the series. anyway the point is i found this story and couldn't resist! this is my fave chpt so far...i squealed lol.
deathy-cool chapter 17 . 5/7/2011
Great ending and fitting for Bones to have her kid in the lab.
Jake Crepeau chapter 15 . 3/24/2011
Considering how Booth and Sweets get into it sometimes, I'll bet Booth really *would* like to smack him one sometimes! ;D