Reviews for Bone of my Bone
Guest chapter 2 . 7/30/2014
Yay! A nice grandparent! That never happens in the stories!
Coolmon54 chapter 12 . 2/14/2013
Sweets is one of those characters that you love and hate. I love his childish side, but the psych side is sometimes kind of annoying.
dark scarlett angel chapter 17 . 1/19/2013
Good work I couldn't stop smilling
Dr. Brennan-Cooper chapter 4 . 7/7/2012
You write Max very well.
whaaaaaaat chapter 17 . 3/6/2012
It was gooood but my one and only complaint is that at least one of the twins shoulda been a girl! 4 boys is toooooo many lol
carlacipo chapter 17 . 11/14/2011
great story! hope you write some more in this fandom!
jag389 chapter 17 . 7/25/2011
very good,just added to my fav
ohgravitysonfire chapter 8 . 5/27/2011
maybe i shouldve waited to read this until i got into season 4 or 5 but i'm only on season 1 -ive watched here and there for a couple years now and finally decided to go straight thru the series. anyway the point is i found this story and couldn't resist! this is my fave chpt so far...i squealed lol.
deathy-cool chapter 17 . 5/7/2011
Great ending and fitting for Bones to have her kid in the lab.
Jake Crepeau chapter 15 . 3/24/2011
Considering how Booth and Sweets get into it sometimes, I'll bet Booth really *would* like to smack him one sometimes! ;D
Jake Crepeau chapter 9 . 3/24/2011
Nice! One thing does bother me, though, that appears to be a little OOC for Booth. He's Catholic, and apparently a devout, traditional sort, even if he doesn't seem to have any problems with sleeping with a woman before marrying her; seems to me he'd want a church wedding eventually.
Jake Crepeau chapter 6 . 3/24/2011
I'm really enjoying this story so far. I love the way you handle the characters; I can actually see this playing out on TV.

I have one little nit to pick, and it's a teensy one. "Head for the house" is a uniquely Southern expression. Booth's from Philly; he would have said "Head home." (This from a former New Yorker who moved to South Carolina in 1980, courtesy of Uncle Sam. ;D)
FrankieRae chapter 17 . 3/15/2011
OMG! I AM CALLIN SEQUEL! lol just kidding! But, i love your little sense of humor here and there...i read this too fast! I am sad it is over now :(
Ziva Addy chapter 17 . 11/4/2010
okay, so i know that i'm kinda 9 months late on this review, but this honestly has to be one of the absolute cutest stories on here. i laughed so hard through this whole thing, and it made my day :) thank you!
cccccCc chapter 17 . 8/9/2010
i loved this story also the ending i think you should make a second one.