Reviews for One Choice to Make a Difference
Timvast chapter 13 . 9/3
I really love the story line but there are way to many grammar mistakes it makes it hard to understand . Beside that this is good
Iris Stardust chapter 165 . 8/31
This story is very good and I really enjoyed it. I've been reading it this week and I'm glad I've found it. I wish it was finnished especially since last chapter that was uploaded almost four years ago ended with cliffhanger. I can't believe they put him on trial for that. Sure let's arrest man for using unforivable curse to save the wizarding world because that makes so much sense...

I still have some unanswered question but one that I want to know answer to the most is if Luna learned how to transform yet. We know that other 7 all succeded but you never told us about her. I know that it's possible that she already knows how to do it but like Neville haven't told yet but I'd still be happy if I knew for sure.

I like this story a lot. I really like idea of Infinite Light since you made Harry even closer to Ginny, Neville, Luna and twins than he is in the books and I really like these characters. But I think it was good that he was still closest to Ron and Hermione and that there were things he told only them.

I still hope that you'll finnish this some day even though I know how unlikely it is. But I've really grown to like this story a lot and I'd be very happy to find out more.
guess what my story has everyting that this trash didn't have harry or girl harry and his/her parents will change the future and everything they learn they will change and they won't be a curse like others believe in will happen if it does change. every choice will be choosen the rat will meet his end in their 5th year snape will meet his end too that year and all those who died the bones, molly's brothers and others will be save and that fake prophecy will never happen
good thing in my story will choice all choices not one I don't give a shit about that fakr prophacy says that lily and james must die that fake prophacy will fail and in my story that fat toad will never touch anyone and kill them like you were planning in the last chapter
thank god you never finish this disgrace and worst story ever
amidanasher chapter 4 . 3/28
Completley crazy
WiccaHPTwilightLover chapter 165 . 3/8
I'm looking for a story...Hermione gets sent to the past to read the Harry Potter books with the Maurders and a few Slytherins...Hermione starts having feeling for Regulus Black...I want to read it, but I can't find it. If anyone knows the name of it, please email me.
ragsweas chapter 165 . 10/9/2016
Please do not stop here...I hate cliff-hangers. Please end the story...please.
Guest chapter 165 . 7/20/2016
NOOOOO! YOU CANT JUST END IT THERE! Sirius can't be Putin AZKABAN again! And what about Ginny? NO! I WANT TO KNOW!( I love how there were 165 chapters! (I finished the entire thing in 2 days! I LOVED IT!))
gleefan2009 chapter 165 . 5/19/2016
love it please write more
icecatfire chapter 119 . 4/27/2016
this is an extra review to the last chapter: SO, who else is starting to like the scrimgeour in this fic? *raises hand* anyone else?

this is for THIS chapter:

:) it was nice to see what it was like in james' head. :D *huggles poor james* don't worry it will get better. *walks off muttering* fucking peter. :(
icecatfire chapter 118 . 4/27/2016
"... bloody bastards! i'll strangle that stupid toad ... or just hit her with a mullet!"

PREACH PADDY PREACH! *cackling*

lovely chapter, :) LOVED IT. keep going. :D
icecatfire chapter 117 . 4/27/2016
GO SIRIUS! :D
icecatfire chapter 10 . 4/27/2016
not gonna lie, when it got to the part where hermione was revealed to be the mystery girl it was PROBABLY a good thing i wasn't drinking anything at that moment. xD great chapter LOVED IT... especially the hermione surprise. :D
icecatfire chapter 8 . 4/27/2016
*sighs depressed* as... heart wrenching as this is, it's realistic. though i'm not gonna lie i would have LOVED for both lily AND james to make it through this. :') *depressed smile* *sighs* here's hoping james recovers eventually. *crosses fingers*
2,596 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »