Reviews for One Choice to Make a Difference
i love this story line but come on! i hate hermione ! she just F-in pops in and ruins it! ugh!
latinanewschic chapter 165 . 4/12
Oh no, what is going to happen to Sirius! I love this story. Update soon please.
HestiaRue14 chapter 165 . 3/28
Are you going to post more! Please post more you can't leave it like that! It's so cruel!
teachergirl chapter 16 . 3/6
Don't you think that that your Snape is too cliche? The old " have to be mean to you to keep my place in the world" s selfish of him. But that's what Snape is, isn't it. He always puts himself first. He's the reason Lily died, and he can't come to grips with it, so he has to punish Harry for it. That's Snape!
teachergirl chapter 13 . 3/6
Boring chapter.
teachergirl chapter 9 . 3/5
If there is a still a Potter manor, why aren't they living there?
Me chapter 165 . 2/10
Night wing is a bitch, ignore him/her.

Miss you!
nightwing27 chapter 165 . 2/6
I wish they taken down this piece of crap story too worst ever
Clarisselight chapter 165 . 1/11
Wonderful, hi I speak spanish and your fic is increible
Guest chapter 165 . 12/31/2013
Please update again! I need to know how this ends! I completely love this story, it stays close enough to the original story that you can see the two stories connect. Please continue it!
hp nerd chapter 165 . 12/30/2013
WTH! there has to be more i need to know what happens you cant leave it there like that
Ozziegurl88 chapter 48 . 12/7/2013
I absolutely love how you've integrated the original story and give Harry a loving family! You've followed the timeline very well, adding in your own personal touch to bring out more of the story. Brilliant! However, I need to tell you your betas are not doing their job properly. You still have a bunch of spelling and grammatical errors. They tend to take away from the overall picture. Try to watch your tenses (past, current, or future) with each sentence, they should always match. Again this story is amazing in and of itself. And I can't wait to continue reading! Keep it up. :)
Bar00n chapter 68 . 11/6/2013
I've read trough Chapter 68 now and I liked the story a lot in the first 20 or so Chapters, after that I felt the story took a bad turn and are starting to get a little bit boring, you haven't realy changed that much and Harry is even more pathetic here, skill wise I mean. The animagusform he takes is just so boring.

You are a good writer though and I will keep Reading:)
Qoheleth chapter 1 . 11/6/2013
Dear jlmill:

If you had just kept with the one-memory concept, I think I would have kept reading. That seems like a genuinely original and compelling way to develop the reading-the-books convention, and I commend you for it. It would have been interesting to see how it had developed - if you had let it develop fairly on its own terms, without bringing in ad-hoc devices like Cruor Cognatus to paper over the difficult spots. That's what spoiled this for me.

Sincerely,
Qoheleth
MuggleCreator chapter 165 . 10/25/2013
What!
Oh that smug, self-satisfied little b-!
She should be the one on trial!
2,559 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »